Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ship Battle Time Out

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? 6
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I defeated every last enemy ship, but the timer ran out during the animation of my last attack. So, I lost despite beating the other team. Surely this isn't working as intended. How can I win and lose at the same time? Also, you could just increase the battle timer for fleet battles. An entire minute of the battle, at least, is wasted by the overly long fleet animations, even at 4x.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Should be pretty obvious
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

CG pls

Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ship Battle Time Out

EA Live QV Team

Hi @SirusVader,

If the battle timers is running out before the battle is completed (meaning all enemies are defeated and the Victory screen displayed) it is intended to end in a draw if you still have units in battle.

If you were still finishing the attack animation the damage to your opponent wasn't yet calculated, resulting in the scenario you've described.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)

All Replies

Re: Ship Battle Time Out

EA Live QV Team

Hi @SirusVader,

If the battle timers is running out before the battle is completed (meaning all enemies are defeated and the Victory screen displayed) it is intended to end in a draw if you still have units in battle.

If you were still finishing the attack animation the damage to your opponent wasn't yet calculated, resulting in the scenario you've described.

Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)