Shard shop purchases never received

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version 12.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 978171662
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug At least twice in the last week I've tried to purchase 6 Mk5 stun gun salvage components from the shard shop. They sell for about 190 shard credits. The shop withdraws the credits, greys out the item in the shop inventory, but I don't receive the components. At this point I've spent ~400 shard credits for 12 stun gun parts that never showed up. I suspected it happening earlier last week, but confirmed by paying more attention and noticing my inventory coming up 12 short over the weekend.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I got ES Support on the phone, they patiently went through my account, saw all my various purchases over the weekend, and from their end said I did receive everything I bought. However, on my end, I know for certain that I didn't on at least 2 occasions, and they're still missing today. So how to reproduce the bug? Gooood question. I can't even get EA to verify it. I just thought I should report it anyway, in case others are getting shorted in the shops.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

The screenshot is right after I bought a pack of 6 Mk5 stun gun salvage in the shard shop. This was at least the second time this had happened, so I was now paying careful attention to my inventory. Before the purchase I had 16 salvage. After, it's greyed out of the shop inventory, it withdrew the 180-something shard credits, but it still shows me at 16 salvage. At that point I should have had 22 - or 28 really, having happened twice. I can offer no further proof.. just an illustration.

311FE37C-8975-46A8-A46F-C7F5A83D3514.png
Message 1 of 4 (420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Shard shop purchases never received

Community Manager (retired)
@BlueKyberDragon Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I followed up with you via PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (399 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
@BlueKyberDragon Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I followed up with you via PM.
Message 2 of 4 (400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I just experienced the same problem. I purchased a Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller from the Weekly Shipment store earlier today for 1400 crystals. It took the crystals and shows as me owning one complete unit on the Weekly Shipment screen, but when I went to the toon to which I was going to use it on, Jedi Knight Revan, it still showed 5 out of 50. I have since gotten two salvage as donations. I purchased the item on an iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 12.4.1 . 

Message 3 of 4 (352 Views)

@JediBoss10 Hi, thanks for the report!

Are you trying to craft Jedi Revan’s g13 finisher? If so, that requires 50 Mark 5 droid caller salvage as part of the recipe - and a fully crafted mark 5 droid caller will NOT work.

Find another character that needs a full mark 5 droid caller and see if you still have the full piece you purchased.