Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Several times have fallen through the floor in a certain place in Temple of Scar

by masterhand3

Original Post

Several times have fallen through the floor in a certain place in Temple of Scar

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? The Temple of Scar
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. See below.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.03.19 00:00 CDT (don't have exact date, but it was after 1.0.3 patch)
Summarize your bug After the first chest appears in The Temple of Scar, a few times I've ended up falling through the floor while near the exit door, walking towards said door. You fall into a void as expected, but the weirdest part is all the differently colored beams of light you see everywhere, all pointing in a similar direction. If you aim the camera a certain direction while this is happening, it looks like the javelin is flying through "hyperspace." It happened several times a while ago not long after the 1.0.3 patch but I hadn't run Temple of Scar in a while - I'm 95% sure it was just before the first chest when this was happening, not just before the second chest. Ran it just now (17.03.19 8:30AM CDT) and when I got to that spot, I didn't fall through the floor but I did suddenly get repositioned a short distance to the right. I think it may have something to do with the collision mesh of the glass wall that's supposed to appear there later having strange effects when you intersect it before it appears.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try running Temple of Scar and attempt to run in a straight line through the door just before before the first chest. Make sure you're running on the ground some distance before the door because it probably won't happen when you're flying.
What happens when the bug occurs? See above.
What should be happening instead? You shouldn't be falling through the floor (or be suddenly repositioned) at the spot mentioned in the situation mentioned.

(see above)

Message 1 of 1 (18 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help