Several problems with events completion and disappearing stories/ marriage

by 100424700198

Original Post

Several problems with events completion and disappearing stories/ marriage

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung z fold 3
OS Version 12
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Completing events either result in completing old events or disappearing of the story and its involved sims all together.
What do you expect to see? See description below
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Netherlands

When completing events, previous completed events are completed again. For Instance, my sim just finished a cooking event, but when clicking complete I get points and prizes for a completely different event I finished days ago. This happens with multiple sims for at least the past 5 days and it does not matter which story or event I am completing.
One of my sims ( zev) did the " a lost connection" story with an npg, got married, but after the puppy love event, the whole story disappeared, I'm no longer married and my marriage partner is no longer in my household.
The npg is still showing with the makeover edits I did for them though, but if I start a conversation with them, it's not showing anything other than the " friendly" flirty" and "rival" introductions.

Message 1 of 1 (515 Views)