Re: Several bugs with Social Bunny app in High School EP

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Several bugs with Social Bunny app in High School EP

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? will update as soon as I open the game
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I own all the packs except: Journey to Batuu GP, Werewolves GP, Decor to the Max KIT, Moonlight Chic KIT, Carnaval KIT, Fashion Street KIT, Industrial Loft KIT, Moda Retro KIT, Modern Menswear KIT, Little Campers KIT, Incheon Arrivals KIT
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? While playing with the newest High School EP there are several bugs I encountered, mostly with Social Bunny and Simstagram.
What happens when the bug occurs? When posting a picture to Simstagram, I get notified of a bunch of new followers between 12 and 20, depending on the picture, but when looking at the total I get from 15k to 30k new followers. My sim has gained 300k new followers without even posting regularly on Simstagram. While on Social Bunny my followers number is blocked at 433 and it won't grow nor decrease. Also, except from the yet discussed bug over Social Bunny where my sim send messages to himself, other Sims send messages to my sim written in Simlish
What do you expect to see? I hope for the bug to be fixed soon Standard smile
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I deleted all the The Sims 4 datas from PC because I changed my HD, re-installed all the EP, GP, SP and KITS, hit also repair and I have all the patches up to date.

https://imgur.com/s3AxpYV

A screen of one of my Sim friends talking to me in Simlish over the Social Bunny app.

Message 1 of 2 (1,533 Views)

Re: Several bugs with Social Bunny app in High School EP

Community Manager

Hiya @katgualtieri 

As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

EACade
Message 2 of 2 (1,506 Views)