by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Several bugs I recognized

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Together, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living and every game pack except StrangerVille.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There are several bugs.
What happens when the bug occurs? 1. Sims can put items in their inventory which don't belong to them by simply dragging it into the respective sim's inventory (for small things). 2. Waterproof sims can shower in the rain. 3. Celebrity sims react in disgust every few seconds (even to cats and dogs). 4. Vampires with the "Sleep of the Undead" weakness can sleep in a tent and in a party bush (at a dance party). 5. Vampires who are also celebrities are unable to turn another sims into a vampire if they have the "No Touching!" celeb quirk. 6. Hexproof spellcasters can still get cursed. 7. The rocket science skill leveling does not show the sims name unlike in all other sims 4 skills. 8. Sims have conversations with other sims who are asleep. 9. Sims have conversations with other sims through the closed front door. 10. Instant Upgrade is still available on items which are already fully upgraded. 11. Celebrity sims with the "Giving Back" perk can donate items to their fans which don't belong to them. 12. If a maid is hired on the active lot, the time is constantly put to fast forward, unless you fire the maid or he / she finishes his / her shift. 13. If I move with my household to another lot, my retail / restaurant / vet clinic is gone and I have to acquire it again and have to build it up from zero again. 14. Household collections are lost on moving. 15. My sims are sometimes not able to go through a door despite they went through it before without problems (routing fail). 16. When it is raining, the outside speakers on the festivals are still switched on despite it says "Electronics don't work in the rain!". 17. Guests in the restaurant never order the dessert, they walk around in the restaurant, some guests even leave their meal on the table and go away and I am not able to put it away unless I close the restaurant. 18. Sims still show their toddler traits on the relationship list. 19. Sims cannot go to the fridge when another sim is before them (I would expect that the one sim simply waits, but he / she shows a routing failure). 20. When I play with my sim at a restaurant, my sim can eat another guest's food / drink another sim's drink. 21. Sims at the vet clinic can not sign in their pet if the podium is inside the vet clinic, they will stay outside the clinic and my vets can't treat them. When I put it outside, the pet owners can check in their pets. 22. In a restaurant, the meal quality is listed at "Growing opportunities" despite my chefs have maxed out their gourmet cooking and mixology skill. 23. Sims with level 10 mixology skill can perform the action "Freshen Drink" on CelebuSerums and magical potions despite it does nothing. 24. My sims in my household can bestow money upon another sim in the same household despite all sims in the same household own the household funds.
What do you expect to see? Bugs should be fixed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

These are several bugs I have recognized.

Message 1 of 2 (428 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Several bugs I recognized

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Zack4358,

Thanks for popping this together. Unfortunately the bug report templates aren't designed for gathering information on multiple bugs in one go. We ask bug reports to be specific and to be focused on one bug per report. This is because different factors can lead to different bugs. When they are merged together into one report, it muddles things up and can slow down investigations and fixes which nobody wants. Standard smile 

There are some issues you've mentioned that don't seem to have a bug report yet and for those please open a new one and expand on the details asked/specifics for that bug with any information you feel is relevant for us to know. For the others, I can see existing bug report threads open for them and that you've been active in some of these threads already. That's great and please do continue to use and monitor the existing threads for them. 

Below I'll list the issues you've mentioned to include links to the existing ones and callout the ones that don't currently have a report: 

1. Sims can place small items they don't own in their inventory - No Current Bug Report
  2. Waterproof Sims can shower in the rain - thread
  3. Celebrities reacting in disgust frequently - thread
  4. Vampires with "sleep of the undead" can sleep in tents and party bushes - thread
  5. Celebrity Vampires are unable to turn other sims if they have "No Touching" quirk - thread
  6. Hex proof spellcasters cursed - thread
  7. Rocket science skill not showing sims name - thread
  8. Conversations with sleeping sims - thread
  9. Sims talking with other Sims through a closed front door - No Current Bug Report
  10. Upgrade available for fully upgraded items - thread
  11. Celebrities donating items they don't own - thread
  12. Time fast forward for maids on active lots - No Current Bug Report
  13. Moving to new lot results in loss of business and having to start them up again - No Current Bug Report
  14. Household collections are lost on moving - thread
  15. Sims can't walk through doorway - No Current Bug Report
  16. Outdoor speakers stay on in rain despite description "Electronics don't work in the rain!" No Current Bug Report
  17. Guests in restaurant never order desert - No Current Bug Report
  18. Aged up Sims show toddler traits on the relationship list - thread
  19. Sims have a routing issue and can't go to the fridge when another sim is there before them - No Current Bug Report
  20. My Sim can eat and drink other sims food at a restaurant - No Current Bug Report
  21. Sims can not sign in their pet if the podium is inside the vet clinic No Current Bug Report
  22. Maxed out gourmet cooking and mixology skills, yet the meal quality is listed at "Growing opportunities"  - No Current Bug Report
  23. Sims with level 10 mixology skill can perform the action "Freshen Drink" on CelebuSerums and magical potions despite it does nothing - No Current Bug Report
  24. My sims in my household can bestow money upon another sim in the same household despite all sims in the same household own the household funds.- No Current Bug Report

A good thread to check in on for again to find existing bug report threads is this one "Compiled list of reported issues". I'll close this thread in the meantime.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (377 Views)

All Replies

Re: Several bugs I recognized

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Zack4358,

Thanks for popping this together. Unfortunately the bug report templates aren't designed for gathering information on multiple bugs in one go. We ask bug reports to be specific and to be focused on one bug per report. This is because different factors can lead to different bugs. When they are merged together into one report, it muddles things up and can slow down investigations and fixes which nobody wants. Standard smile 

There are some issues you've mentioned that don't seem to have a bug report yet and for those please open a new one and expand on the details asked/specifics for that bug with any information you feel is relevant for us to know. For the others, I can see existing bug report threads open for them and that you've been active in some of these threads already. That's great and please do continue to use and monitor the existing threads for them. 

Below I'll list the issues you've mentioned to include links to the existing ones and callout the ones that don't currently have a report: 

1. Sims can place small items they don't own in their inventory - No Current Bug Report
  2. Waterproof Sims can shower in the rain - thread
  3. Celebrities reacting in disgust frequently - thread
  4. Vampires with "sleep of the undead" can sleep in tents and party bushes - thread
  5. Celebrity Vampires are unable to turn other sims if they have "No Touching" quirk - thread
  6. Hex proof spellcasters cursed - thread
  7. Rocket science skill not showing sims name - thread
  8. Conversations with sleeping sims - thread
  9. Sims talking with other Sims through a closed front door - No Current Bug Report
  10. Upgrade available for fully upgraded items - thread
  11. Celebrities donating items they don't own - thread
  12. Time fast forward for maids on active lots - No Current Bug Report
  13. Moving to new lot results in loss of business and having to start them up again - No Current Bug Report
  14. Household collections are lost on moving - thread
  15. Sims can't walk through doorway - No Current Bug Report
  16. Outdoor speakers stay on in rain despite description "Electronics don't work in the rain!" No Current Bug Report
  17. Guests in restaurant never order desert - No Current Bug Report
  18. Aged up Sims show toddler traits on the relationship list - thread
  19. Sims have a routing issue and can't go to the fridge when another sim is there before them - No Current Bug Report
  20. My Sim can eat and drink other sims food at a restaurant - No Current Bug Report
  21. Sims can not sign in their pet if the podium is inside the vet clinic No Current Bug Report
  22. Maxed out gourmet cooking and mixology skills, yet the meal quality is listed at "Growing opportunities"  - No Current Bug Report
  23. Sims with level 10 mixology skill can perform the action "Freshen Drink" on CelebuSerums and magical potions despite it does nothing - No Current Bug Report
  24. My sims in my household can bestow money upon another sim in the same household despite all sims in the same household own the household funds.- No Current Bug Report

A good thread to check in on for again to find existing bug report threads is this one "Compiled list of reported issues". I'll close this thread in the meantime.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (378 Views)