Several Different Bugs

by justkaylas14

Original Post

Several Different Bugs

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the expansions, game packs, and stuff packs installed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This is PREVIOUS to the update- My pets disappear and show that they are at another lot randomly: Be in Live mode and try to take your dog on a walk or interact with them and then stop. CAS: When the main menu loads, choose the new game option to enter CAS. The screen is white for a while (the longest it's been for me is five minutes.), and then the Sim does not appear, but you can hear them talking. Quit Story Mode and the same thing occurs. Loading a saved game: After choosing a save file, it loads to the worlds screen, where you can choose what Sim to play. Choose what Sim to play and it loads for a long time (it did this to me for thirty minutes). You can hear the Sim moving and doing things.
What happens when the bug occurs? Pet Issue: I stop interacting or I take them on a walk, they disappear. CAS: I can't make a new Sim and I can't make it back to the main menu because it is stuck on a white screen. Saved Game: I go to play a Sim and the game will not load, but I can hear the Sim moving in the background doing things.
What do you expect to see? Pet Issue: I expect my pet to stay home unless I send them out or I travel with them. CAS: I expect to be able to make a new Sim. Saved Game: I expect to be able to play the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The pet problem happened before the newest patch update. I can't test to see if it's still happening because of the new issues that have been occurring after the newest patch update. I was also going to include screenshots, but the game is being so laggy and glitchy that it won't take a proper screenshot on my laptop.

Message 1 of 2 (228 Views)

Re: Several Different Bugs

Community Manager

Hi @justkaylas14,

You've mentioned a few different things going on there. There might already be an active bug report thread opened on any one of these that's being tracked. You can locate those by checking the "Compiled list of reported issues", as well as using the search function . If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing, please go ahead and create a new bug report per each individual bug. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant info. I'll lock this thread in the meantime. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (200 Views)