Several Bugs Found after installing DHD

by Raini2727

Original Post

Several Bugs Found after installing DHD

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Most, but the main problems are coming from Dream Home Decorator
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, just by playing the game
What happens when the bug occurs? This is actually multiple bugs. I am seeing lag, after I went to an apartment and fixed it (in the city for City Living) I couldn't get back in the apartment (my sim would just show the feet and question mark and it grayed out the door) but when I played the family that lived there I could go back in the apartment, and I have failed a couple of the apartment redecorating completely. I understand they won't always go well, but I have done several triple checking that I met all of their requirements (leaving out dislikes, including all likes) and I still fail. The amount I have failed and went home with no simoleans makes me believe that it's probably a bug rather than actual game play.
What do you expect to see? Steady playability when entering build/buy, being able to reenter homes after I fix them (even the next day and so on), and either more transparency from the Sims about what they want/don't want or a fix to not make you fail as often after you do everything exactly how they wanted.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest patch/downloading Dream Decorator

No additional info

Message 1 of 2 (314 Views)

Re: Several Bugs Found after installing DHD

Community Manager
Thanks for the reports @Raini2727!

Just to make sure we can accurately track and investigate this information, please create a separate thread for each issue you're experiencing.

If there's already an active thread you can click the "Me too" option, otherwise we'd just ask each report receives a new thread rather than putting them all in one place. Thanks!
Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (224 Views)