Re: Settings reset every time I login

by Tread-re

Original Post

Settings reset every time I login

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug The settings and applied star cards removed from slots every time i log out and log back in
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? AOD_NavneetG7
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/20/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) i dont know
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? IST - GMT + 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time i log in it resets , but others do not have this problem
What happens when the bug occurs? the settings and applied starcards are removed
What do you expect to see? It is like a quality of life bug fix
Please select your region Asia
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidea GTX 1050Ti

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug The settings and applied star cards removed from slots every time i log out and log back in
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? AOD_NavneetG7
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/20/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) i do not remember
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? IST - GMT + 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time i log in it resets , but others do not have this problem
What happens when the bug occurs? the settings and applied starcards are removed
What do you expect to see? It is like a quality of life bug fix
Please select your region Asia
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidea GTX 1050Ti

Message 1 of 5 (551 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did you ever get this solved?

Message 2 of 5 (514 Views)

★ Apprentice
me too bro i got this buy since 3 * days it take me 15 min every god damn time to put everything back i will try to unistall/install again, i will let u know soon guyz, fiber op
Message 3 of 5 (480 Views)

★ Apprentice

so basicly unsitalling/installing dosnt change anything, i got this bug since last updates ( the one with 382 mb) im really pissed off, i love this game even if i got only 32 hours, i wont play untill this bug has been fixed because taking 15 minutes to put everything again on every characther is  really anoying. plz dm me if u guys find a legit solution 

Message 4 of 5 (476 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (PC). No luck. Nothing has worked so far. Unfortunately, I am not very observant. I remember I was getting some messages about choosing cloud sync or local storage for game saves. I haven't gotten one of those messages in quite some time. I think cloud sync is not even active at this point even those it shows to be active in settings. If I go into my games library and right click on Battlefront 2, click on "Game Properties", and click on "Cloud Storage", there is nothing there. Not sure if that is normal but it seems there should be something there since cloud storage is enabled....I wonder if anyone having these issues has changed any settings in their ethernet properties...

Message 5 of 5 (440 Views)