Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Once getting into any Freeplay or mission
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.02.19
Summarize your bug When I pick to invert flight and swim controls it will save for the time inside of Anthem. Once I close out and do another game or restart the game / go to main screen I then will have to reset those settings when I get into freeroam or a mission every single time
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a freeroam / mission, Change the controller inversion settings for flight and swim, exit out of the game, go back to a mission or freeroam and check settings
What happens when the bug occurs? I have to go back and change my inversion settings for flight and swim
What should be happening instead? It should save so I don't have to keep changing the setting each time I get into the game

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Once getting into any Freeplay or mission.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.02.19
Summarize your bug When I pick to invert flight and swim controls it will save for the time inside of Anthem. Once I close out and do another game or restart the game / go to main screen I then will have to reset those settings when I get into freeroam or a mission every single time
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a freeroam / mission, Change the controller inversion settings for flight and swim, exit out of the game, go back to a mission or freeroam and check settings
What happens when the bug occurs? I have to go back and change my inversion settings for flight and swim
What should be happening instead? It should save so I don't have to keep changing the setting each time I get into the game

Message 1 of 4 (112 Views)

Re: Settings Won't Save- Controller--Flight and Swimming Invert

★★★ Apprentice

This happens for me with all invert options

Message 2 of 4 (79 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same, only time it saved was when i exited the game and played it again to see if I held. Which it didn’t.

Message 3 of 4 (67 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I have this issue as well and am hoping the patch fixes this, but did not see it listed unless I missed it.

Message 4 of 4 (57 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help