Server side disconnect, failed reconnect (twice), Penalty upon return

by MaxTheManiac98

Original Post

Re: Servers continue to crash in beginning, middle of games in Pred Lobbies

★★ Novice
@NxgroKetchum Almost every single master/pred lobby in ranked is disconnected.. people are cheating to gain ranked by disconnecting the entire lobby and running round punching people out. Is absolutely * and apex doesn’t even care, been happening for weeks now but they don’t do anything, apex legends is a clown show
Message 271 of 283 (703 Views)

Re: Server side disconnect, failed reconnect (twice), Penalty upon return

★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Geforce GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? PSImera
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? Geforce Experience & Riva Tuner
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wattson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? WE frag east
What were you doing when the issue occurred? drop on start of match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? idk
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.05.21 2.55 UTC +3
How often does the bug occur? 1st time in these season
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Got kicked out by the server during ranked, internet connection was stable. Tried to reconnect and got kicked during the loading screen for reconnecting to the match, repeated this one more time at which point i loaded into the lobby and was told i disconnected and lost 72 RP. video: https://streamable.com/uhbflw
What should be happening instead? I shouldn't randomly get kicked, be unable to reconnect (twice) and then be penalised for a server-side issue
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea.

Message 272 of 283 (683 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Every time I go to selected me legend/character it kicks me out the game then I have to log in again it’s happened like 3 time within the past hour
Message 273 of 283 (666 Views)

Re: CODE LEAF ERROR, lost 48 RP in Ranked. Please read!

★★ Novice
@CTFurious same here, happened twice today, server error and penalty. when I've done nothing wrong.
Message 274 of 283 (602 Views)

Re: Server Time Out & Losing double Rp due to that in Rank

★★★ Newbie
@Sammyy559 yes man why the rp loss and penalty when the server eventually kicks you out. I lost too many ranked Rp's because of that and its happening since season 10 started. Please EA fix it i even have problems finding matchmaking the first time i open the game but when i return to main menu and enter i get matchmaking instantly. Also getting too many errors at one time.
Message 275 of 283 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Teehee2this actually was present for me after Genesis release especially last season's 2nd split did almost gave up on reaching Diamond after losing 140+ rp in two games back to back.

Yet since then, the issue has been present (dc) yet gladly penalties so far have not been applied either to me or my party members who got these random disconnects.

You can also see this issue being a regular appearance given at the start there are not 60 people on the map and/or people randomly jumping off the map, dying during the drop when possible - worlds edge jumping into harvester laser which now has been removed.

Message 276 of 283 (577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
  1. What platform are you playing on? PC
  2. Origin ID  TrueEddie1
  3. What were you doing leading up to the issue? Just playing in a match.
  4. Can you reproduce it? What are the steps? I'm not doing anything special. Just playing the game as intended.
  5. PC players - provide hardware specs, OS version and GPU driver version. Windows 10 Home version 20H2. Ryzen 9 5900x, 32GB RAM, EVGA RTX 3080 driver 471.68
  6. If possible, it’s great if you can capture a screenshot / picture or video. Got a video, was to big to attach so put it on youtube here: https://youtu.be/5KJx8XjOM8I
  7. Pay attention for dev updates.

This issue has been happening a lot lately. I've stopped playing rank (which is my preferred game mode) and can't complete the challenges for the Arenas Flash event because almost every time I play I get an error and an abandonment penalty. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Thanks for your time.

Message 277 of 283 (559 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_David Code:net & Unable to Connect - Reservation Timed Out errors show up. I feel like I should underline that; this connection problem occurs only on my account. There's no issue while playing on another account in the same system.

Note: Problems start with season 10 updates.

Platform : PC
Username : MMD_TwistedWade

Regards.
Message 278 of 283 (548 Views)

★ Guide

Update released, still no fix for bugged accounts Large smile

We cant still play on our main accounts, but we can play on alt-accounts in the same system.

"Code:net", "Reservation timed out" problems keep occuring on main Accs. FFS Disappointed

Message 279 of 283 (486 Views)

★ Guide
I've reached EA Help 2 times per week since start of season 10. They always say "fix is on the way". We are still waiting & trying to keep our hopes being lost over time...
Message 280 of 283 (443 Views)