by z3rg_amd

Original Post

Disconnections in the middle of matches

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TrainwreckHaze0
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. .
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Gibby
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? .
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Anywhere
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Running
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.22.20.2.31
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My game freezes and I get kicked to the main screen. Then I have to try to log in multiple times
What should be happening instead? I should not get kicked in the middle of a match every other game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game

Spoiler
Spoiler
Disconnection in the middle of matches
Code:leaf

Probably just play the game for a few matches. The game is practically unplayable. Especially when I’m in a intense match and I get booted for no reason. No other game does this. It’s been 6 seasons, figure it out EA. If your car is broke down you don’t put a fancy new sound system in, you fix the car first!

Message 201 of 283 (357 Views)

Disconnected and punished for 10 min

★★★ Novice

I was playing apex ranked games, I'm gold, and there is second time I am disconnected from server for no reason with error something like cannot connect to EA searvers and the game thinks that i left the ranked match and punish me... WHY? WHY I cant reconnect to the game? This is bulls**t!!!!

Message 202 of 283 (372 Views)

Kick me out the game

★★★ Newbie

Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Cloud-justice3
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Cloudy-justice3
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wrath
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Loba and rampart
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Kings Kalyan
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. No
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Don’t know
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2weeks ogo
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It puts me back in starting screen
What should be happening instead? Wind not get kick out the game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Find my account

Pls Fixes

Message 203 of 283 (368 Views)

Re: Kick me out the game

★★★ Newbie

Plsss. Help me fix my account on. Apex  Legends

Message 204 of 283 (364 Views)

Code wheel code leaf

★★★ Novice

Code wheel, code leaf has been kicking me out of games for the last 2 weeks. Im on a fresh pc with only apex installed. I have seen other posts about this but without a solution. 

I have downloaded ping plotter and uo trace.  Both show problems at ibone illinois comcast. 60-90% pkt loss

Message 205 of 283 (337 Views)

ERROR MESSAGES : WHEEL/LEAF/NET PS4 CONSTANT KICK OUT

★★★ Newbie

Have tried resetting PS4 / redownloading game / resetting WiFi / port forwarding - EVERYTHING! Only game that I have online issues with.. will have one month now problem, then some times kicked out 6 times a game and can rejoin, sometimes I can’t rejoin.. then will have a few weeks no problem, then BAM, problems! Please help! 

Message 206 of 283 (347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m tired of this * playing ranked and then disconnecting and you guys telling me abandon match penalty. This happened twice in a row I’m absolutely tired of it. Fix your servers this is *

Message 207 of 283 (324 Views)

Re: *

★★★ Newbie

THREE GAMES IN A * ROW FIX YOUR * *

Message 208 of 283 (317 Views)

Disconnected during ranked play

★★★ Newbie

Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Authrok
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Kings canyon, slum lakes
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looting before i got booted
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Like 5 or 6 matches at least
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26.10.2020. 11:45
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Well everytime i go into some specific areas ill get logged out of the game and then it'll cause me to lose rep or RP when in a match. I just got a time penalty because I got disconnected so it said i left the match. WTF?
What should be happening instead? I understand losing RP but I'm mad that i cant play for at least 10 minutes just because i got disconnected. Then to be told the servers full?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I honestly have no idea i just needed you guys to know.

I have two screenshots but its telling me that the sizes are too large to send. My email address is [edit: email address removed], if anyone could id be appreciative to send those through email to make it easier.

Message 209 of 283 (315 Views)

Re: *

★ Guide
@od3xvdr3ad are you getting any red symbols while playing like a clock?
Message 210 of 283 (343 Views)