Fix afk penalty due to server errors

by HELLBILLYHAMMOND

Original Post

Continuous Code:net crashes since the last update on PC.

★★ Novice

Hey I know there's been a bunch of server issues recently after the last patch but the game is nearly unplayable for me now.. I have been getting a "Code:net" error like every 2 minutes.

It happens both in game and while at the menu screen. 

I'm not sure if this is 100% a server problem or maybe it's on my side?

Open to any feedback! Haven't seen any concrete info on how to fix this.

Message 191 of 283 (465 Views)

getting ranked abandon penalty

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? majoca26
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? all
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? any
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. anywhere
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. playing normally
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? doesn’t matttr
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Tuesday, October 20, 2020
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I get a connection error and when i try to connect again it gives me abandon penalty and since i’m in ranked that’s 96 points (Diamond)
What should be happening instead? i shouldn’t be getting kicked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game you’ll get connection error in ranked and get abandon penalty without doing anything

fix your servers and fix reconnecting after i get kicked and i won’t have a problem

Message 192 of 283 (469 Views)

Fix afk penalty due to server errors

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Need to fix issue with getting a penalty due to server connection I agree someone should get a penalty if they quit but if it has anything to due with server connection there should not be a penalty or loss of rp I just lost 100 rp and a rank drop due to server errors thru multiple games makes me not even want to bother with the game at all  there should be some sort of compensation for this fix your servers and reconnecting with how much money y'all make that shouldn't be a problem. 

Message 193 of 283 (466 Views)

Major Disconnection issues on New York servers

★★★★★ Apprentice

Disconnecting multiple times on ps4 pro, New York servers. I purchased the battle pass but I'm unable to level up because I can't stay in a match. I tested my internet connection multiple times and this is the only game that disconnects me from PlayStation network. This is happening in both Ranked and normal modes, I've lost countless amounts of RP and even received "abandonment penalty". My account name is "Eli_BinTrappin"

Message 194 of 283 (461 Views)

Getting abandon penalty when the server crashes

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So.. is there anyway to be compensated for the wrongful abandon penalty and of course the 10minutes of time to wait to play again. 

Very frustrating.

Message 195 of 283 (431 Views)

Re: Code Net & Leaf in LOBBY .-.

★★ Novice

Same here.. I lost over 600 RP in Ranked last 3 days thanks to that * bad servers.. Just let Respawn get away from EA again.. or FINALLY FIX your Servers EA!!

Message 196 of 283 (427 Views)

Re: Major Disconnection issues on New York servers

★★★ Newbie

This has been happening to me too. The game doesn't lag at all it just kicks me out the game and takes me to the title screen where it just says the same thing everytime. Something about a server issue and tells me to go to ea.com where I can't find any info on why this is happening. 

Message 197 of 283 (436 Views)

Random disconnect from match

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RX 570
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BillyTheBeam
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Anywhere
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Anything
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It started happening right after the latest patch
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Every dang match bro
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I get disconnected from the match and taken to the apex start screen.
What should be happening instead? Idk proper server connection or something
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea

Random dc from server while in a match, repeats several times.  Happens 75% of the time since the latest patch.  My internet is great with 11 ping and my firewall is disabled.

Message 198 of 283 (425 Views)

I can no longer solo queue pub matches or ranked.

★★★ Newbie

So I've been having a problem recently where I would disconnect from games constantly many times in a row if I play solo. It doesn't really occur often if I play with a friend. I will disconnect and receive all the codes: net, leaf, and cloud. I have no idea why but it's impossible to play the game alone now. I've reinstalled the game, reset my router, and the same problems still happen. I would also keep getting 10 min bans if it happens on ranked which i no longer play because of it, im not too upset with the ban but i just want a solution to fix my game since its constantly happening. 

I've run many internet tests too, i reach about 45 Mbps average. Problems i believe started occurring during the second half of ranked in season 6. Around this time, Sky Q was recently installed into my household and i'm not sure if it has anything to do with it but i thought i should mention it in case it helps find anything out. 

I just really wanna enjoy playing apex solo again but for the past month i havent been able to play. 

Message 199 of 283 (432 Views)

Apex, constant DC'ing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I've been having a problem recently where I would disconnect from games constantly many times in a row if I play solo. It doesn't really occur often if I play with a friend. I will disconnect and receive all the codes: net, leaf, and cloud. I have no idea why but it's impossible to play the game alone now. I've reinstalled the game, reset my router, and the same problems still happen. I would also keep getting 10 min bans if it happens on ranked which i no longer play because of it, im not too upset with the ban but i just want a solution to fix my game since its constantly happening. 

I've run many internet tests too, i reach about 45 Mbps average. Problems i believe started occurring during the second half of ranked in season 6. Around this time, Sky Q was recently installed into my household and i'm not sure if it has anything to do with it but i thought i should mention it in case it helps find anything out. 

I just really wanna enjoy playing apex solo again but for the past month i haven't been able to play. 

[Admin - cleaned up formatting]

Message 200 of 283 (451 Views)