Losing RP

by Lambruser

Original Post

Server shutting down

★★★ Apprentice

"Server shutting down, internal error", how much longer do we have to put up with this crap? This keeps happening and during ranked games, sort the game out already, the game is not a beta or alpha game so why are their constantly so many errors and crap? Almost had enough to be honest.

Message 131 of 283 (468 Views)

Re: Server shutting down

★★ Novice

Yep I just had that happen while in a match and one squad away from winning when it happened 😡🤬🤬🤬they need to fix this problem along with all the other stupid codes popping up and can barely even be in the lobby with a friend for more then 1 min before another code pops up and kicks us out of lobby 

Message 132 of 283 (444 Views)

Re: Server shutdown bug

★★ Novice

After the Aftermarket update I can rarely finish a game.

Message 133 of 283 (391 Views)

Re: Server shutting down

★★★ Guide

People are getting leaver penalties in ranked because of this.  Happens nearly every game for me.  Including after winning the game and sometimes in the middle of a match.

Stay out of ranked for now unless you want a leaver penalty for no reason..

Message 134 of 283 (418 Views)

Losing RP

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? HerbalGod420710
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octain
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Next to water treatment
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Spectating my teammate
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.10.20 5:00
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I get kicked and get a server shutdown notification and I can’t load back in
What should be happening instead? Not that
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game

Went positive 60rp and I get a server shutdown notification and I didn’t get any of my rp 

Message 135 of 283 (394 Views)

Re: Server shutdown bug

★★★ Novice

Happened today with my friends and I, for 3 games. After 10 min in a match, it just crashes the server or wth

Message 136 of 283 (375 Views)

Re: Server side disconnect, failed reconnect (twice), Penalty upon return

★★★★ Novice

Still happens to me on ps4. Exactly the same thing. 

Message 137 of 283 (391 Views)

Re: Server side disconnect, failed reconnect (twice), Penalty upon return

★★ Novice
@EA_David It was “connection code: 449” If I’m correct. Please fix this I lost 216 RP in 20minutes...
Message 138 of 283 (365 Views)

server shutting down......pc

★★★ Guide

after you active crossplay i receive every day and every 2/3 round this error.........i play on frankfurt server

Senza titolo-1.jpg

Message 139 of 283 (390 Views)

Code net making abandonment penalty

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ojitos2001
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. .
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore or Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bloodhound/Wattson/Revenant/Mirage
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Market King's Canyon
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just walking
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 8.10.2020
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It disconnects the whole lobby and give them abandonment penalties when 5- 2squads are up. There is no winner because of it
What should be happening instead? Not disconnecting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you are playing a match and the server is having connection issues you should be allright when 20-6 squads are up. If 5 squads are up it is so often that the whole server disconnects due to code net leaf/ server is full/ code 100. You can't reconnect and you have 2 options: 1. If you are playing with a premade squad it tells you that no penalty is going to give you because it was a server issue. 2. If you are solo queueing, it disconnects you completely, give you abandonment penalty and take 48 to 80 points off, even if it wasn't your problen and you have positive points.

I cant post an image due to the max file capacity, but you can see it in twitter @Mrojitos1@PlayApex

Message 140 of 283 (396 Views)