Server crash (gameplay crash)

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number rtx2070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Mysterfou151
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. king map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. running
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) yesterday and today mostly fro the moment (since the last patch note
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Server crash game frozen then exit to descktop automatically with a note before : error servernet
What should be happening instead? ?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ?

at the fisrt 10 second i have the screen fronzen i can not move forward but can turn camera 360°... than system crash and note apear error server net ... restart sometimes takes more times.

Today , the server was lagging alot , characters moves were slow and lags

Thanks

Message 121 of 283 (517 Views)

Internal error??

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? E___1k
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. difference places
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. shooting at the enemy
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What happens when the bug occurs? just get kicked with a error code
What should be happening instead? i should be able to play the match out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk

Keep getting kicked out of ranked matches saying internal error... just frustrating cant finish that many games without being kicked out and then not put back in the match... may have to give up on apex

Message 122 of 283 (611 Views)

Re: Server side disconnect, failed reconnect (twice), Penalty upon return

★★★ Apprentice

Having this issue on ps4 as well happening a lot more often since cross play started

Message 123 of 283 (569 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform: PC
Please specify your platform model. ? dxdiag attached
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DFunkmeister
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. n/a was with randoms
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane (I think) once was Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith and Bloodhound
Where did the issue occur? In a Ranked match (Gold 1)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I can't remember where on the map I was - I have played quite a few matches, and had crashing issues in multiple parts of the map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? Fighting an enemy squad
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I was with Random squad mates - so no idea
How many matches had you played in a ro/ before the issue occurred? 12 +/
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08/10/2020 @12:50 ish (GMT) 
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally - I was playing the LTM Flashpoint and it has happened 3 times out of 20 games. I played Ranked and it has happened 2 out of 5 or so games. 
How severe is your issue? VERY - This has happened before but let it slide.
What happens when the bug occurs? I Get Kicked From The Server and I Lose RP And It Gives Me A Match Abandon Penalty For 10 Mins. Error code: Wheel. I click [continue] and it said 'initializing' and I got a code leaf error. Hit [continue] again. One of the times I got an error 'internal server error'. And another time after clicking continue the second time I got an error 'Server Full: error: 500' (something like that). One time I got the message ' we can see you were disconnected through no fault of your own. No abandonment penalty......something about further instances will result in penalties.
What should be happening instead? It Should Detect If It Was My Fault Or Not - if server crash / disconnection then I should get abandonment loss protection
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing any game mode right now will result in crashes. It's a matter of time before you'll get a crash in ranked and this will happen. 

‌This has happened multiple times in previous seasons (not too much overall), but it has started to get more frequent.

I recently installed COD Warzone, and World of Tanks - meaning I am down to 226GB of space on my SSD. Dx Diag attached

Message 124 of 283 (562 Views)

Server shutdown bug

★★★★★ Novice

Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? HerbalGod420710
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Multiple
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In combat
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. In combat
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10/7/2020 9:00
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What happens when the bug occurs? Server shutdown notice on multiple games in one day
What should be happening instead? Not server shutdown
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play games in a row

happens a lot since the update 

Message 125 of 283 (583 Views)

ABANDON PENALTY IN RANKED MACTH DUE TO APEX SERVER ISSUES

★★ Novice

Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TwoPutts5
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Artillery
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Running
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10/07/2020 9:25 EST
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What happens when the bug occurs? Had a server shutdown error occur and got booted from a ranked match. When the server put me back in the lobby I was penalized 72 RP and got an abandon penalty for 10 minutes. I work really hard for this RP and I want it back! When a server error occurs I usually don't get docked RP or abandon penalty. Total BS!
What should be happening instead? No RP loss or abandon penalty for APEX SERVER ISSUES. Not mine.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Optimize your servers and give me my RP back.

Had a server shutdown error occur and got booted from a ranked match. When the server put me back in the lobby I was penalized 72 RP and got an abandon penalty for 10 minutes. I work really hard for this RP and I want it back! When a server error occurs I usually don't get docked RP or abandon penalty. Total BS!

Message 126 of 283 (585 Views)

★★ Novice

same thing happened to me on PS4

Message 127 of 283 (561 Views)

Holo Sprays kick you out of the game. (internal server shutdown)

★★★ Newbie

Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? PerplexApple
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. LORD-P13, supercrazyjordie
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Rampart, Octane
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Repulsor
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Spamming holosprays
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2 times
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08/10/2020 UTC+12:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? it kicks us out of the game and says internal server shut down
What should be happening instead? not that
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? we spam crouch and throw the holo sprays everywhere

as the bug report says

Message 128 of 283 (589 Views)

Code Net & Leaf in LOBBY .-.

★★★ Novice

Title as says, i’ve been having games IN A ROW that have ended and i’m sitting in lobby either idle or in searching for server and i get kicked with code net then leaf then i get back into the LOBBY, not even in a game. 

Plz fix the servers. 

Message 129 of 283 (518 Views)

Re: Server shutdown bug

★★★★★ Apprentice

yeah, 7.11 got the same issue several times - once in a fight, and two times just running around all different characters. Didn't connect back to match after. PS4

Message 130 of 283 (549 Views)