Re: Server side disconnect, failed reconnect (twice), Penalty upon return

by Tipper70

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, it started like 3 days ago, and since then I got disconnected 6 times, all the six times I got penalty upon return. 

Since then I lost like 300 points, only for these faults.

Account name: Fury7731

Message 11 of 283 (1,410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The first error that I got was "code: net", then "code: leaf" and finally "code: cloud"

Message 12 of 283 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Pro
Other than usual errors like net, leaf and cloud, now I get new errors such as "reservation time out”, "server is full" and "Origin token not found in C25_CONNECT" and can’t reconnect to any match.
Message 13 of 283 (939 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@El_B0re that sucksFrown
Message 14 of 283 (904 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Alphabets, also got "reservation time out” after attempt to reconnect to the match
Message 15 of 283 (890 Views)

★★ Novice
@Fury7731 Same problem and like 500rp lost due problem..
Message 16 of 283 (875 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes code net was first code but origin is still connected and on discord i could talk with my friends..and i couldnt even rejoin because my character left the game 
First is code net then code leaf and then code cloud and then i get kicked to lobby with penalty.. that happened 6times in last 2 days..
And when my net is broke i dont get penalty so i dont know why now i get one..

Message 17 of 283 (871 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

Me and my teammate had that too just now. We also got penalty and we lost points in ranks. 

Message 18 of 283 (862 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too but on PS4 but the penalty part was new. Super annoying though having to get kicked off a game due to their server failing/disconnecting. 

Message 19 of 283 (842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has been happening to me as of 5pm EST yesterday. It seems to only happen during ranked games. I receive a “code:net” error. I’ve ran every internet test and that doesn’t seem to be the issue. Other games work perfectly fine. But whenever I join a ranked Match I error out and reconnect on an endless loop. I’ve lost -70+ RP and counting... this is extremely frustrating and unfair. We shouldn’t be penalized for a server issue. Please help fix this ASAP!!! Of course this happens when I’m finally off work :/ this is happening on Xbox one for me though.

Message 20 of 283 (833 Views)