Server shut down while playing cataclsym 30 minutes in , no warning.

by sliwolf1

Original Post

Server shut down while playing cataclsym 30 minutes in , no warning.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. cataclsym
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 9-3-19 20:30, 9-4-19 20:45, 9-5-19 20:15 est
Summarize your bug entire squad got kick with no warning while doing cataclsym 30 minutes or so into the runs on GM3. Got the msg after server shutdown every time.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know .
What happens when the bug occurs? we lose all progress/loot /crystals earned. Time wasted. Have lost 48,000 crystals give or take.
What should be happening instead? we get to finish the cataclsym

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In the cataclysm prior to getting to vara.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 9-3-19 20:00, 9-4-19 20:30, 9-5-19 20:30 est
Summarize your bug while doing a GM3 run in cat finished all areas except vara collecting secrets about 30-40 minutes in entire squad gets kicked and when the screen comes up it says server shut down. This has only happened since the update 1.4 was dropped . Its frustrating to say the least to spend 30 plus minutes doing an activity only to get kicked with the same reason on 3 different nights and recieve nothing for the time. ( lost aprox 48,000 crystals) Last night we were 11th on the leader board as a baseline.Party was ranger , intercepter, colossus x 2.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know that answer , just gave all the info I could.
What happens when the bug occurs? get kicked out of cataclsym to loading scree with the error msg Server shutdown
What should be happening instead? us finishing the cataclsym

Message 1 of 1 (225 Views)