Server problem

by mark63049

Original Post

Server problem

★ Novice

I've been trying to login for 34 minutes now and suddenly... .only now...after weeks of playing the game won't load and says communication problem. Right when my guild, intergalactic space slugs is beginning a raid!!!!! what's going on?

Message 1 of 5 (246 Views)

Re: Server problem

★ Novice

I did use wifi but had no issues using it for any other systems. I was finae lly able to access the game approximately 2 hours later...but it was hugely inconvenient for me as I wanted to participate in my guild raid before sleep and stayed up much later than I wanted to because of it. The game definitely crashed. It occurred at midnight GMT+8.

Message 2 of 5 (207 Views)

★★ Novice

A small bug that asks you to restart your client when you completed something (which happens often) screwed me over on that with a purchase

Message 3 of 5 (192 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Similar has happened to me over the past couple of weeks. I was in the process of buying crystals and the game charged me but didn't deliver crystals. Been a nightmare dealing with customer service and Google play
Message 4 of 5 (189 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Similar has happened to me over the past couple of weeks. I was in the process of buying crystals and the game charged me but didn't deliver crystals. Been a nightmare dealing with EAST customer service and Google play!
Message 5 of 5 (188 Views)