by notkoolkiddrew

Original Post

Server bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Reeyanz
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. SomeExotic
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Octane
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Desert of kings canyon
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. looting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 4.9.21.9.00
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? we lag super badly and makes the game unplayable
What should be happening instead? we should be playing normally
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i’m not sure, it just happens when we play, and it seems to happened every game.

we rubber band and lag severely and it’s impossible to play on, it has happened multiple days at different times, and it seems to happen for only about the first ten minutes of a match. And it isn’t a wifi thing because it has happened to different friends.

Message 1 of 3 (158 Views)

Re: Server bug

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to multiple friends and myself the packet loss is skyrocketing on servers no matter where i connect, i've reinstalled everything and still the same issue

Message 2 of 3 (150 Views)

Re: Server bug

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
Having the same issue when I try to get in a game with my friends it wont let me and the game is hardly playable when  I do get in a game it is a so glitchy I cant hardly shoot or move I need some help if any EA developer sees this. 
Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)