Re: Server Problems!?!

by givememore86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Server Problems!?!

★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Motorola Moto
OS Version Andriod
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) How many times do you have to ask?
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to log on. Try to do any action. Get knocked off the server all the time.
What do you expect to see? To be able to play, we're doing a quest right here don't you think I should be able to get on?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback Please fix your servers. 😃

I have been off the game for 2 hours now. I can't even log into the game. I know it's not my internet because I just watch some YouTube.

Message 1 of 15 (1,279 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

@givememore86 when you had the connection issue were you using 3G/4G or your Wifi connection? In case of Wifi can you give your router a restart? It could have been a hiccup with your Wifi connection instead of on your phone Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 4 of 15 (1,212 Views)

All Replies

@givememore86 have you tried force closing the game?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 15 (1,253 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro

Yes, closed the game, force stop, cleared the cache, restarted the phone. I finally was able to get back on 3 hours later. But it's been happening the whole Quest. ☹️

Message 3 of 15 (1,245 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@givememore86 when you had the connection issue were you using 3G/4G or your Wifi connection? In case of Wifi can you give your router a restart? It could have been a hiccup with your Wifi connection instead of on your phone Standard smile 

Message 4 of 15 (1,213 Views)

★★★ Pro

@SimGuruMaaike okay, I switched back to 4G. Hopefully that will not make it crash anymore. Thank you.

Message 5 of 15 (1,210 Views)

Re: [Mac] Origin - Connection and Library Issues

★★★ Novice

Have not connected to Sims Mobile since Saturday afternoon.  Please investigate beyond Mac connections.

Message 6 of 15 (1,219 Views)

@fetchinthrow  I've merged your post with a Sims Mobile thread on this issue, since the other thread specifically concerns issues connecting to or retrieving data from Origin, in macOS.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 7 of 15 (1,185 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@fetchinthrow can you try to update to the latest operating system of your phone? And then check if you're still having trouble loading the game

Message 8 of 15 (1,157 Views)

★★★ Pro

The phone updated last week. I guess Android had an update. I thought it was just server problems on your end. It was a lot worse on the weekend. Today I had no problems whatsoever. But today I decided not to do any more llamas zooms. I'm still going to do the 3 quest tasks for more tokens, hopefully I will not get kicked off. 😃

Message 9 of 15 (1,149 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks. The software on my iPad is up to date (12.3.1). Nothing else is affected in my household except Sims Mobile.  No reason for the “no connection” because I was playing the game when the connection was lost. Other programs I use are using my WiFi 

Message 10 of 15 (1,139 Views)