Re: Server Problems in Pakistan (Code:Net/Wheel and Rubberbanding)

by Noob12455

Original Post

Server Problems in Pakistan (Code:Net/Wheel and Rubberbanding)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1650 Super
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ZH1245
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? MSI AfterBurner , Discord
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Almost every
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Everytime after i land
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Landing and some other times playing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 15+
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.03.2021
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? 1=> Rubberbanding happens my legends repeats some actions if i am running then it lags it i am firing it lags even i cant hit any target. 2=> Almost everyone in PAKISTAN has this issue. 3=> cant play any match due to this. the In is 100+ but the out is 30-70 with NO PACKET LOSS AND 106ms PING and after some severe lag CODE: NET / CODE:Wheel errors and there goes DISCONNECTION. This Issue has not been resolved and they are providing new Season/EVENT updates AMZAING!!
What should be happening instead? It should work fine no disconnection,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know just look into your bad configs disconnection issues, rubberbanding issues

Hi i am from Pakistan. I have been facing this SEVERE issue with Apex Legends. It auto disconnects with CODE: NET / Code : Wheel errors + rubberbanding in game not playable at all. I dont care what you say about my Internet I do not face this issue in any other game but APEX ONLY. Connection : 10Mbps No packet loss, Play on Singapore = 102ms ping. I also tried flush dns etc. many other Players form Pakistan have reported this and still there is no solution to this GAME.

Message 1 of 4 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Noob12455 Having the same Issue since soo long with my whole squad and EA don't even bother to care. Now it's happening a lottt.
Message 2 of 4 (221 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @DrPatatoo @Noob12455 have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 3 of 4 (192 Views)

★★★ Newbie

NOT FIXED + YOU CANT FIX IT. And Other Members also should not be expecting this to be fixed. Like we all know you wil not fix server issues. AND STOP ASKING IF WE TRIED CONNECTION TROUBLESHOOTING. When we search on google every EA thread contains this sentence "Have you Tried Connection Troubleshooting?" Its the first step we do.
Fix your servers code:net, codeConfusednake issues IF U CAN

Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)