Server Crash During Expedition Summary

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? I honestly don’t remember witch mission it was specifically this time as it’s happened multiple times! But in short I do know it was a repeatable daily (purple-legendary , I think is how it’s referenced) mission and after completing the Expedition right as the summary screen was coming up the server crashed and once again the 1 legendary drop and several masterwork and epic drops were lost as well as General and Alliance XP’s! I can not begin to tell you the level of frustration I have as well as every other individual that I game with has with this game! It’s very well known that it has been a horrific expirence with this title since it’s live release, one issue after the next , update after update and I get the fact that once you release the title to the masses there are simply issues that will present themselves that were missed during development. Those issues are reported you release a patch and we drive on but at first it bricked my system and I had to buy a new PS4 , this was before I started to do my homework on this as it happened again as far as it literally shutdown my PS4 again but didn’t ruin the console! I really do enjoy the game I’m not here just complaining. I know I’m completely screwed as far as having to buy a new PS4 over this issue because I didn’t document it at the time but I honestly thought it might have been a system issue I had no idea it was game related I’ve literally never ran into that kind of hardware issue over a game , EVER, I digress. But this is the error I received after getting kicked off the server in Expedition Summary. Posted as a photo!
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Expedition Summary
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3/26/2019 2:40pm CST
Summarize your bug After completing an Expedition as the Summary was beginning to start , I was kicked off the server and lost everything and an error message was displayed!
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play an Expedition and wait and see!
What happens when the bug occurs? You loose all you Equiptment drops and Xp’s And coins earned as well as when you restart the game and start it up again the specific mission type isn’t available to play again! In my case it was a repeatable daily mission that was Purple - I cant remember what you call them Legendary or Epic missions or something point being the loot drops in those missions are substantially better than common mission types!
What should be happening instead? I think it goes without saying!

Attached a picture, and please don’t tell me it’s a connection issue on my end I know better!

Message 1 of 2 (67 Views)

Re: Server Crash During Expedition Summary

★★★ Novice
This keeps happening to me as well, every stronghold I do, and at least half the contracts and it crashes, and I lose most of what I looted. It's frustrating.
Message 2 of 2 (31 Views)
Twitter Stream