by aristeiaTV

Original Post

Series 1 Stats not tracking correctly

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? aristeia
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. RPG1983
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Gibraltar (3rd member, Wraith in game 1, Mirage in game 2)
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Viewing stats for Series 1
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Viewing stats
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.07.19 23.04 GMT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Displays 2 kills for series 1 and 2 kills best in a game for series 1. Game 1: 1 kill, top 10, +3 RP (kill was to finish a squad, no knockdown) Game 2: 2 kills, victory, +14 RP (1st kill the finisher animation ended early without being shot, I think they disconnected, 2nd kill was to finish a squad, no knockdown).
What should be happening instead? Should show 3 kills for series 1.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? View my last 2 games and stats.

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? aristeia
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. RPG1983
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Gibraltar (3rd teammate in 1st game was Wraith, 2nd game was Mirage)
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Series 1 stats page
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Viewing stats
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.07.19 23.04 GMT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I got 1 kill in game 1 (3RP for a top 10 too) I got 2 kills in game 2 (14RP for winning too) I got back to the stats page and it says 2 kills for the season and highest kills in a game is 2, so the kill from game 1 is lost. Game 1 kill was to finish a squad (no knockdown animation). Game 2 the first guy was knocked down and I went to do my finisher and it cut out without me getting shot, I think he quit. The 2nd kill was to finish a squad (no knockdown animation).
What should be happening instead? 3 kills displayed Series 1.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my last 2 games and stats page.

Message 1 of 2 (133 Views)

Re: Series 1 Stats not tracking correctly

★★★ Newbie
@aristeiaTV Ended up posting the same info twice in 1 post somehow...
Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)