Sentinel loyalty 3 achievement not unlocking

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Tarsis / loading screen / random mission
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.03.2019 8:50 AM GMT+1
Summarize your bug Sentinel Loyalty 3 achievement didn’t unlock for me after reaching 3000 point in this faction.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. Try to play the game maybe?
What happens when the bug occurs? Achievement not unlocking.
What should be happening instead? Achievement unlocking.

Sentinel loyalty 3 didn’t unlock for me.

As I was aware of all issues with achievements in this game, I double-checked my progress of Sentinel faction and it was 2967/3000 in Fort Tarsis. I started a random mission to pickup some rocks to finish this challenge and get the achievement but somehow, when mission started, another level of challenge started (Champion of Tarsis).

So it looks like some XP faction points have been added during the loading screen and glitched the achievement. I didn't see a standard pop-up that appears when a challenge is completed.

Please fix the issues with achievement(s) or let us reset challenge progression.

Message 1 of 6 (551 Views)

Re: Sentinel loyalty 3 achievement not unlocking

★★★★ Newbie

Literally the.exact same thing happened to me

Message 2 of 6 (515 Views)

★★ Novice

Did anyone ever have this fixed? I have the same issue.

Message 3 of 6 (453 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue.

Message 4 of 6 (432 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same thing happened to me on Playstation 4 but with my Freelancer Loyalty 3 Trophy. I hope they fix this since now I can't 100% and plat this game.

Message 5 of 6 (430 Views)

★★ Novice

Also had this issue of sentinel loyalty 3 not unlocking, but on ps4. I was 2986/3000, went into freeplay to harvest a few things to finish it. After harvesting a few things I noticed that harvesting was no longer giving me points. Checked the challenge and it showed as completed but no trophy popped, and there was no in game notification of the challenge completing. Ended the freeplay and still nothing, didn’t even show the challenge completion in the rewards summary. Checked for all the in game rewards you’re supposed to receive for completing the challenge and there’s nothing..still shows the challenge as completed though. Seriously hope this gets fixed as i’m close to getting platinum and now I can’t. 

Message 6 of 6 (252 Views)
Twitter Stream