Selfie glitch

by gatekeeper96

Original Post

Selfie glitch

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.197.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Cottage Living, Cats and dogs, My wedding stories, Nifty Knitting and My First pet.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure how but after taking a Selfie some interaction are missing.
What happens when the bug occurs? The interaction will not show after taking a selfie.
What do you expect to see? Everything works normal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

After I take  a selfie of my Sim some interaction will not show and when going back to the main menu to load back in the screen went Black and there is something wrong with the event notifications also. Is just shows Hashtags only. 

Message 1 of 3 (665 Views)

Re: Selfie glitch

★★ Novice

selfie mode .png

Same issue here! It doesn't happen all the time but it's frequent enough to be inconvenient (especially when you're dumb like me and forget to save first...) 

Message 2 of 3 (384 Views)

Re: Selfie glitch

★★★★ Guide
@regardinglove In my Game I make selfies very often.
Never had problems with it.
If you use mods, remove them, delete the file "localthumbcache.package" and try without mods.
Message 3 of 3 (381 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help