Selected Guild Store Item to See Which Characters needed it: Froze Game

by MaestroEuro

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Selected Guild Store Item to See Which Characters needed it: Froze Game

★★ Newbie

I selected a piece of salvage in the guild store to see which of my characters needed it. I then selected one of my characters to see if I already had it and what else I needed for the Toon's gear. I then selected a needed gear item, and subsequently selected the find button to see where I could obtain it. Finally, I selected a battle where I could obtain the gear item. The result was a screen display that mixed aspects of the guild store display and the battle preview display. I can see the possible rewards ribbon for the battle as well as the possible enemies ribbon. At the same time I see the frame for the guild store display with the "X" in the upper right hand corner as well as the "refresh" and "50" and the crystals icon on the button at the bottom. I have tried to use the "X" button to escape but it doesn't work. The game is frozen on this cross-screen. HELP!

Message 1 of 2 (171 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Selected Guild Store Item to See Which Characters needed it: Froze Game

Community Manager

@MaestroEuro Hi,

Are you still experiencing this issue? You should hopefully be able to resolve it by rebooting your phone.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)

All Replies

Re: Selected Guild Store Item to See Which Characters needed it: Froze Game

Community Manager

@MaestroEuro Hi,

Are you still experiencing this issue? You should hopefully be able to resolve it by rebooting your phone.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)