by Franceska16

Original Post

Highlighted

Seeds buying menu bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Reals of Magic, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By clicking on a pot and selecting purchase seed. Garlic or normal seed.
What happens when the bug occurs? So when you click it the menu pops up but it in the lower right part of the screen. You can’t select to purchase any seeds.
What do you expect to see? I try to pull up the menu and it’s only partially visible with a blue square behind my sims profile and the seed quantity place is green with 0s in each box. I should be able to see the whole menu but can’t.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I try to pull up the menu and it’s only partially visible with a blue square behind my sims profile and the seed quantity place is green with 0s in each box. I should be able to see the whole menu but can’t. I can add seeds to the card but not buy them. 

Message 1 of 2 (66 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Seeds buying menu bug

Hero
@Franceska16 Do you have the UI Cheat extension mod ? If so, did you update that ?

If not, please try without any mods installed a tall.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)