[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version 14.4.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 251238815
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Booming voice disk with see lead. You call assist when you use an ability. When you link a toon and assist attack results in killing a toon, this result with irregular amount of link. Only one toon is linked, if you start link again you may have 3 toon linked. This weird interaction result in having a toon with 0 health and are still there.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use booming voice disk in conquest and start a fight with see lead.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Here is 2 screenshots of the current bug describe above. 3 toon linked and Sion death but toon are still there. 

9155AF35-A3B1-476A-AEB7-DD976BCEDA5D.jpeg
292DE728-EACC-4FD9-8BA9-D4745A531AC1.jpeg
Message 1 of 8 (520 Views)

Re: See lead with booming voice disk bug

Hero (Retired)

This used to sometimes happen years ago if the last toon was killed by regular Palpatine's bonus damage that he did pre-rework.

Ironic.

Message 2 of 8 (505 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Jefferx_CAN and thanks for the report.

When we were testing this we were unable to reproduce either of the issues you have reported. We could defeat an enemy while linking and then be left with one linked enemy. However, whenever we attempted to link 2 more enemies, the original link was removed as you can only have 2 linked enemies.

It appears from your screenshots, that Darth Sion, while still visible on the field was already defeated. Were you able to target him?

Message 3 of 8 (469 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi, so there is something that happened that is different from what I taught. 
I will try again tonight to reproduce the bug. This happened 2 times in 2 battle. Maybe there is some other disk that are necessary to reproduce.

i have 2 disk with % chance to reduce cooldown. So link is always available when it’s see turn. 

Darth Sion is not in the game anymore. It’s look like to be a visual issue where the toon is defeated but the toon is not removed from the battlefield. I can’t click on him or target him. 

i will let you know if I can reproduce the bug and if I can tell you exactly how to reproduce it. 

Message 4 of 8 (462 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi, i spent 60 energy trying to reproduce it and was not able. Probably you need other specific toon to reproduce it. 
Once I reach the maximum reward box, I will try again. 
thanks

Message 5 of 8 (425 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just saw the exact same bug while fighting geonosians in sector 3 node 13. All of a sudden the matches feel like something is broken. They seem to be skipping using player abilities.

Message 6 of 8 (404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

After many tries, I finally constantly reproduce this bug. It’s not happening every time but probably 50% if time with this setup. Someone reporting this bug with geo.... I reproduce the bug with Sion only. 

@EA_UltraSlide 

Here is the video of the bug:

https://youtu.be/UrqEHWVAm-E

You should take same toon, fight a dark sion. 

Let Sion activate Held by hatred ability.

Let all allies die

activate see ultimate. You will see that after ultimate animation, the battle froze for 3-4 seconds with the no ability bug ( already know bug patched only). After you recover from this bug, you do Power! Unlimited Power from see and sion bug happen. 
let them try some time, it should work. 

on Geo...

AE7E0E2B-8A07-4B09-BFE3-897833554E0B.png
Message 7 of 8 (336 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry for the necropost, but I can see this issue was never resolved, and it's still happening.

You can see from the screenshots attached.  I went in to the Sector 1 datacron node with SEE/Malgus/Malak/BSF/Darth Revan, and I have the Booming Voice data disk equipped.

If Booming voice is attached with SEE uses his ability to Link, and the resulting calls to assist kill the targeted opponent, SEE will still be prompted to link the second character.  This can result in having just a single character with Link.  Note that I'd call this a very minor bug at this point, since the link didn't actually disrupt my ability to kill my opponents.  But it is certainly very odd behaviour.

image1.png
image0.png
Message 8 of 8 (215 Views)