Sector 1 Boss feat (Normal)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version 14.4.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 829-288-488
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I’m currently doing conquest normal mode and the first sectors boss fight’s feat is bugged for me, the take 10 consecutive turns without your enemy taking a turn feat. I need you to understand, I spent six minutes five of which the enemy heroes did not take a single turn, Bariss got one turn at the start of the battle but after that I continued to attack the loot crate with my Darth Revan team, Fearing the Ahsoka over and over, only attacking the crate to prolong the battle. Ahsoka didn’t take a turn for 5 minutes and at the end of the battle I didn’t have the feat, I have tried several times and kept track of how many turns each time, every time I still don’t get the 3 conquest tickets that allows you higher reward crates. I need these three tickets or I will not be able to unlock the 3rd crate because I can’t go further, please help.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You could either fix the bug so I can complete the feat or give me the tickets, I would recommend fixing the bug so you don’t have to risk me lying just to get the third crate because I’m exactly three off after I complete the other feats I have left.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

5181D1CC-ECA5-4D9C-BE39-B2156BA09270.png
Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sector 1 Boss feat (Normal)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DrewberDaTuber 

The feat states "Complete the battle after taking 10 or more consecutive turns before the enemy takes a turn" 

You need to take 10 or more consecutive 10 turns before the enemy has their first turn. You said that Barriss Offee took a turn at the start of battle and this is why you did not complete the feat.

This is not a bug and is working as intended.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (127 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DrewberDaTuber 

The feat states "Complete the battle after taking 10 or more consecutive turns before the enemy takes a turn" 

You need to take 10 or more consecutive 10 turns before the enemy has their first turn. You said that Barriss Offee took a turn at the start of battle and this is why you did not complete the feat.

This is not a bug and is working as intended.

Message 2 of 3 (128 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, maybe change the wording up to clear confusion for the next conquest.

Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)