Secrets and Shadows

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? 1+5
OS Version 5.1.2 (Android 8.1.0)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 843-887-514
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Secrets and Shadows: is Tier II Darth Sidious actually Tier III Darth Sidious?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check the code? Otherwise I don't know.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Danmark

I've dealt with this event on Tier II before and received 3 stars with my Sisters
Now I try again, I am higher level and have better gear with my Sisters, but Darth Sidious (on Tier II) whipes my squad on the second AoE and I hardly damage his Protection.

I've tried the Tier III and I the exact same thing happens, with the same damage to his Protection. But I expect this at Tier III. It feels like Tier II actually has the Tier III Darth Sidious

Don't know if there is a bug but this doesn't make any sense.

Message 1 of 13 (952 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Secrets and Shadows

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Voloch and thank you for the report.

We've tested both Tiers of the Secrets and Shadows event today and everything appears correct. Within the Tier II of the event, Darth Sidious is a level 84 with Gear 11 and significantly less attack and ability power, whereby in the Bonus Tier it is a level 87 Gear 12 unit with much higher stats.

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (1,117 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Voloch and thank you for the report.

We've tested both Tiers of the Secrets and Shadows event today and everything appears correct. Within the Tier II of the event, Darth Sidious is a level 84 with Gear 11 and significantly less attack and ability power, whereby in the Bonus Tier it is a level 87 Gear 12 unit with much higher stats.

Message 2 of 13 (1,118 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Still don't know I could have completed it with 3 stars before and not even going half way through now, but I guess I just have to accept it.

Well, thanks for taking your time testing anyways Standard smile

Cheers

Message 3 of 13 (924 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Did you try a different strategy this time? I was able to auto t2 Sidious with my Phoenix. Did you switch leads? 

Message 4 of 13 (900 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope. Running Talzin to get the OFF boost. Only things changed is Zombie in, better gear and lvls

Message 5 of 13 (895 Views)

Ventress lead is helpful. I have a double zeta ventress, and sidious never gets a turn because of all the tm reduction from my Nightsisters.

★★★ Novice

Sorry, I did mean Asajj, not Talzin. I AM running Ventress as lead

Message 7 of 13 (862 Views)

Back when I was running this event with Phoenix, it would often take me several tries to get through Sidious. One AoE could potentially decimate the team if he got a critical hit on several guys.

If your Nightsisters are geared high enough, they can auto tier 3, so keep working on them! They're also great for TW and TB, so it's a great investment!

★★★ Novice

But what's puzzling to me is, they are higher lvl and better geared than the last time and I completed with 3 stars. And now ... splat

Message 9 of 13 (858 Views)

Heh, Lady Luck giveth, and sometimes she doth taketh away. Keep trying! Standard smile