Re: Second Harvester Just Before First One Dies

by Lafriks

Original Post

Second Harvester Just Before First One Dies

★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Sony Xperia XZ1
OS Version 9.0.0
What is your Player ID? SilentScorn#CGZX7g55
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Someone rushed my harvester. I couldn't protect it in time. I had 60 tib. Then I created a second Harvester just before the first one got destroyed. Then as you know if it gets destroyed it's free. It wasn't. I had to pay another 60 for my destroyed harvester. And I paid 180 at total. I clearly know I paid for it again.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just send Jump Jet Troopers. When the health of the harvester is low enough to one granade shot from Jet Troopers create a new harvester.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Turkey

Message 1 of 3 (301 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Wingwangwaa , thanks for the report. Sorry to hear you faced this issue. We will try see if we can get some repro on this. Has this occurred more than once? Thanks!

Message 2 of 3 (277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just also got this, if watching later replay it shows money correctly but when playing I had to wait 120 (in replay but while playing 60) to buy second harvester. It looks like it is race issue. You pay for second harvester but timing is such that you get harvester for free as one gets killed in same second but you do not get second harvester you just paid for. You have to wait other 60 to buy again

Message 3 of 3 (227 Views)