Seasons Holiday Calendar

by tylernathanielri

Original Post

Seasons Holiday Calendar

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.15.2.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, get to work, laundry day, perfect patio, seasons, vampires.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Change seasons length
What happens when the bug occurs? Calendar messes up
What do you expect to see? It to not mess up?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So I recently changed the length of my seasons from 7 to 14 days and I just noticed my holiday calendar is complete out of wack. There's almost no holidays and some were put in the completely wrong season. It's also saying it's a different day than the game clock shows. I don't think this works with a new save, but I have a lot of work in this save to make a new one. I can't even try to manually remake the holidays because they won't show up. Is there a way to fix this? 

Message 1 of 5 (377 Views)

Re: Seasons Holiday Calendar

★★ Pro

This happened to me recently in my save on PC and how I fixed it was to change the days back to what they were originally, go in game, and then change them again back to what I wanted them to be. Could you try that and see if it works for you?

Message 2 of 5 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @tylernathanielri 

if @manzana0807  suggestion doesn't help, did you change in the middle of the season ? If so, could you continue playing into the next to see if it goes back to normal ? You might need to do a whole circle of all seasons.

It does also sound a bit like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Custom-Holidays-don-t-reappear-the-coming-year-Issue/td... which was a bit inconclusive at the time

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (352 Views)

Hero
@tylernathanielri Tagging for more feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (310 Views)

Hero
@tylernathanielri Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (294 Views)