★★★★★ Guide

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27/09/2019 - and forward
Summarize your bug When going in to seasonal store to buy crystals all of a sudden the store reverts to featured store and seasonal store dissapears. This is highly annoying since you have to go out and in of the store several times to buy crystals and chests.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? open the seasonal store and start buying stuff.
What happens when the bug occurs? you get booted from the store.
What should be happening instead? Not this.

seasonal store bug, read above.

Message 1 of 8 (524 Views)

Re: Seasonal store keeps bugging out and reverting to featured store

★★★★★ Guide

ok, im not going to keep posting this bug over and over so ill just reply to my own post that its still happening.

Message 2 of 8 (450 Views)

★ Pro
@Affelainen This happens in Xbox too. It should be happening also in PS4. In my case, I access the Seasonal Store by entering the crafting store and tabbing to the Seasonal Store. The Seasonal Store tab gets disabled (grays out) after purchasing major crystals a few times.
Message 3 of 8 (445 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Affelainen This has been happening since the cataclysm began. Don't worry, just let it load whatever store it is loading. Once it loads that store switch to the one you want to. This is just a quick workaround.
Message 4 of 8 (420 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@redlightarc1 wrote:
@AffelainenThis has been happening since the cataclysm began. Don't worry, just let it load whatever store it is loading. Once it loads that store switch to the one you want to. This is just a quick workaround.

No it hasnt. This happens in the middle, when the store is loaded. It kicks you out. And it did not happen during cata. I know since i played from week one.

Message 5 of 8 (408 Views)

★ Pro

@Affelainen @redlightarc1 Copied and pasted from a post I made earlier today in the General Discussion forum:

"The Seasonal Store has been glitching for me too since it re-opened. However, I was extremely lucky last night when I bought 116 weapon war chests and the store was not disabled even once. The animation stuttered only once during the whole process. I did all the purchases last night at a much slower pace than my usual rush speed."

I entered the Seasonal Store by going to the stall this time. Try making the purchases at a low pace.

Message 6 of 8 (393 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

i always go to the store via the square. I noticed if i stop sometimes it keeps me longer, sometimes it throws me out after 3 buys sometimes after 10 and sometimes completely random. And i tried bying slow and ultraslow. It just kicks me directly into the feature store...

since there is no pattern, all you can do is hope.

Message 7 of 8 (379 Views)

★★ Guide

it's a known issue from when they reintroduced the cataclysm, it was not intended to come back in the first place

Message 8 of 8 (364 Views)