Original Post

Seasonal Currency

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Seasonal Store
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.10.20 01:29 EST
Summarize your bug There is no way for me to convert my 1000 major crystals into minor crystals in the seasonal store.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the seasonal store with major crystals, notice you can't convert them
What happens when the bug occurs? I cant afford what I want because of the stupid currency being different rarity and no way for me to convert
What should be happening instead? I should be able to convert my currency and/or there should only be one. Please allow me to have my full converted amount.

help

Message 1 of 3 (634 Views)

Re: Seasonal Currency

★★★★ Guide
@corruptpharoah The 1000 major crystal is a bug. There is nothing in game that rewards major crystals other than the Cataclysm critical missions, which usually reward 1 major crystal.
You have received it by accident.

All major crystals were converted into minor crystals since patch 1.6.0 and the conversion method was removed.
Message 2 of 3 (595 Views)

Re: Seasonal Currency

★★★★ Pro
@corruptpharoah Were these crystals earned recently? Or were they earned sometimes last year?
Message 3 of 3 (575 Views)