SeasonTask 'Perform 50 actions in any relationship hangout' not counting correct

by Ilois4

Original Post

SeasonTask 'Perform 50 actions in any relationship hangout' not counting correct

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s
OS Version 14.7.1
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The game did not count all the actions for Season Task "Perform 50 actions in any relationship hangout". I did a standard hangout between my two playable sims and the game only counted the actions of the sim who had started the relationship.The actions of the other sim were not counted.
What do you expect to see? If doing a hangout with two playable sims, the actions done by either of the sims should be counted towards this kind of task.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland

I already completed this Season task, so I cannot check other hangouts. Or if it is related to the type of the relationship. Before the standard hangout, I did hangout at the Downtown Club but I wasn't paying attention if the actions were counted or not.

(I have a recollection of seeing someone saying earlier that actions aren't counting correctly for Daily/Season task but now I could't find a report for hangout task.)

Edit: reloaded the pic 

IMG_9011.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 4 (590 Views)

Re: SeasonTask 'Perform 50 actions in any relationship hangout' not counting cor

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Ilois4! I just asked what are the rules for this task to the team, I will update this post when I get an answer. Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (496 Views)

Re: SeasonTask 'Perform 50 actions in any relationship hangout' not counting cor

Hero
@EA_DragonsEye Thank you! 👍

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)
Message 4 of 4 (452 Views)