by Harlock_Tailwind

Original Post

Season Six Replicator (Crafting) Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? HarlockTailwind
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. BlueSide11
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith, Loba, and Rampart
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Crypto
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. At the new spaceship, and at Staging
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to use the Replicator, for crafting gear
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? This has happened 4 times in a row now, every game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18th of August, 2020, 2:00 AM PT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I can open the crafting Menu. When I select an item to craft - I have 100~ materials, so o have enough - it kicks me out of the Menu, and then pings the Replicator. (Replicator here). It doesnt make any items though.
What should be happening instead? The replicator should be creating the item I selected.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am using the Ninja control scheme on xbox one. That may be why? Ping is usually my A Button. Otherwise I'm not doing anything different than my friend.

When I switched my controls to bumper jumper, the crafting worked. So the issue is when A Button is for Ping. 

Message 1 of 35 (1,741 Views)

Re: Season Six Replicator (Crafting) Bug

Community Manager

Thanks for the post, I'll pass this info on. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 35 (1,718 Views)

Ninja button layout busted season 6

★★★★ Novice

Once again the ninja button is broken at the start of the season, this time it’s with the new crafting. Same as with Loba’s ult at the start of season 5, I can no longer chose to craft items. Every time I press the prompted x button to craft the item I need, it just sends me out of the crafting menu and pings the stupid beacon. 

with the problem with season five, that didn’t get fixed until weeks later. It shouldn’t take that long to fix the problem, please don’t take that long again to fix this problem. It’s annoying and it ruins a new feature I can never use unless I switch layouts. It’s ridiculous that this is happening once again.

Message 3 of 35 (1,613 Views)

★ Novice

Happens to me as well. I'm sure it has to do with my controller scheme, but it's perfect for my playstyle and I don't want to have to change it.

Message 4 of 35 (1,692 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m having this same problem too, I use evolved and ninja control schemes but on PS. I’m gonna try using default and see if that will fix it until this issue is solved.

Message 5 of 35 (1,684 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Also, me. It may have something to do with I have a customized button layout in in-game settings doesn't happen to my friends that Don't.

Message 6 of 35 (1,675 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Had the same problem on PS4. I also have xAngel as my ping. Same problem as when they overhauled the looting interface

Message 7 of 35 (1,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue, pings the replicator when i use.  Changed back to default mapping and then it did work. So needs fixing on ninja.

Message 8 of 35 (1,638 Views)

Can’t Crafting station With ninja preset

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TTV Dispeqr
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. At the crafting station
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was crafting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Every match since season 6
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18 August 2020
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to use the crafting station and with certain controller presets EX Ninja or bumper jumper when I press A to craft it kicks me out of the crafting station and pings it so I’m unable to craft a similar thing happend last season with Lobas ult but it was fixed
What should be happening instead? I should be able to craft
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Change how the user interacts with the crafting station

N/A

Message 9 of 35 (1,651 Views)

Re: Can’t Crafting station With ninja preset

★★★ Novice

Pls help devs

Message 10 of 35 (1,648 Views)