Season 6 unplayable on PC - crashes and graphics glitches

★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number EVGA GeForce GTX980 4GB SC
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Cosmo_NZ1
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith, Rampart, Gibralter
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Various crashed twice during drop once in matchand once at end of match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. playing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0 season 6 multiple Season 5 this morning
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18/8/20 21:00 (NZ Time)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Multiple bugs - two code leaf on connecting, two crashes dropping (freeze and crash) cannot see own character just end of hands (always), cannot see death boxes or downed team mates, cannot see loot boxes - can see contents and can open box, got to end o one game then crashed - basically unplayable - downloaded latest video drivers and restarted - no change. One gamem could not see teh character selection grid (but could in others)
What should be happening instead? GAne should be playable!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have updated drivers, restarted - was working almost perfectly season 5 - maybe a crash every 2nd day -graphics related

Message 1 of 38 (5,549 Views)

Re: Season 6 unplayable on PC - crashes and graphics glitches

Message 2 of 38 (5,381 Views)

★★ Novice

Join me in the shadows for season 6 brothers.

Was playing fine during season 5 yesterday evening. But come this morning 6 had difficulties downloading and finalizing, only to complete itself with these issues. In the process of repairing will update if it fixes it. 

Message 3 of 38 (5,240 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh neet even the crash png upload is screwed, colors are inverted upon upload everything white is black on my end lol.

Message 4 of 38 (5,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Cosmo_NZ1 Need to fix this asap. Game is UNPLAYABLE!!! @apexlegends
Message 5 of 38 (4,792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Dai-No-Okami  i have this issue too. Please fix this problem ea because i want to play season 6 as fast as i can.

Message 6 of 38 (4,732 Views)

★★ Novice

anyone getting the crashes in the beginning start and end of a game, textures not loading correctly and the cathedral background.XD

Message 7 of 38 (4,714 Views)

★ Novice

There is this option where you can repair your game. This worked for me. I had the same issues. I needed to download another 17 gb of needed data.

Message 8 of 38 (4,655 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did a repair game and that got rid of most of the weird graphics - can see loot boxes etc but still regular crashes every two to 3 games, some graphics erros, Server Internal error, Code Leaf (Usually While loading) This morning first game ok, 2nd crash Server internal error, reload code leaf, next game ok

Message 9 of 38 (4,648 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having the same issue on Xbox. I was mid game on Apex in ranked and the game freaking crashed. I just love how they patch and fix bugs but don’t even fix the connection issue bugs. Didn’t have this problem before season 6. 

Message 10 of 38 (4,556 Views)