Re: Season 13 Game Crashes

by Crack_in_my_bag

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Crack_in_my_bagok its not working but i managed to screen the error code 0x887A0006 DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG and its says "this is a design-time issue that should be investigated and fixed"

Message 11 of 19 (340 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's just an empty window with tis error in the middle of it right?

Message 12 of 19 (332 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Crack_in_my_bag Yep exactly, idk what changed because before today the game would just freeze and close now its giving error message
Message 13 of 19 (318 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Z3_NikTTV my game's crashing since the day before yesterday WITH error messages AND just by closing without any message...
Message 14 of 19 (315 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Z3_NikTTV i found a solution that seems to work. I installed an older version of the NVIDIA drivers. I used version 511.79 for this and my game did not crash once today. try it out!
Message 15 of 19 (288 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Crack_in_my_bag yeah i went back 512.77 and still crashing gona try yours thank you
Message 16 of 19 (270 Views)

★ Apprentice

Crashed mid game today again. Frown

Message 17 of 19 (257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@pokeydoodle6try rolling back to 511.79 seems to fix it for me, tested yesterday for like 2hours will see later today if i crash but seems to work, you can dowload the old version here https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/drivers/

Message 18 of 19 (227 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Z3_NikTTV yesterday it crashed one time. if it does again next time i will take a screenshot
Message 19 of 19 (188 Views)