Season 1 reset time was one hour earlier than the shown count down timer

by LewisLoh118

Original Post

Season 1 reset time was one hour earlier than the shown count down timer

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug As I know, season one was over n here we are all in season 2. But there's still something's frustrating me been these while. I just wanna get an answer and a better compensation from EA instead of just two pro packs, that offered by EA customer experience team, regarding to this topic.

Season one resetting time was happened hour earlier than the shown timer in UL sets, SC sets, and also the lock-in line up which is on top of the line up page. Why would this earlier maintenance happen as I lost all my efforts in claiming my last Ultimate Legend(Manu Ginobili)by that time, WITH ALL READY TOKENS, from tons of pro packs and 4000 nba cash gone, since ever the AH was being disabled! I was at 8/10 UL tokens completed, with more than 12x 91-95ovr elites to be exchanged for my 9th UL token, and 1x 99ovr Iverson to be puting in the 99ovr player exchange on UL set, that was enough for my 10th UL token in claiming my last UL Manu Ginobili.

Server shows maintenance msg and then followed by "We are calling a time up....." msg, at about 6.10pm (GMT +8, Malaysia time) WHILE THE RESET WAS SUPPOSE AT 7pm (GMT +8, Malaysia time) if it's according to the count down timer shown in UL sets (Sets page) and Lock-In Line up (My Team/line up page).

I was disputing this issue in emails with EA customer experience team since days back and in the last email they replied was saying that he found bug in my system/account and asked me to post my issue here. Is it really work if I post here? How can I get the technical team email?

Please help. Thanks

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea..please check into my account as the EA customer experience team said the issue I faced was a bug.. (pls refer to screen shot as attached.)
What happens when the bug occurs? Season 1 server went off for season 2 DID NOT ACCORDING TO THE COUNT DOWN TIMER SHOWN IN UL Sets, SC sets, and line up page (lock-in line up box). It was about one hour earlier than the count down timer shown..
(As per pin pointed by EA customer experience, this was a bug..)
What do you expect to see? Either,
1.) Replace my season one shooting line up, 99ovr Iverson to UL card 99ovr Manu Ginobili, OR replace 99ovr Jason William to UL card 99ovr Jason Kidd in my shooting line up. (Unless you tell me that I no longer have the chance to use or play with the line up as legacy team in season two.)

OR,
2.) Better elite player in season two (current game) instead of just 2x pro pack as offered by the customer experience team. This is because 10tokens of making efforts without AH in season 1 ending season, is totally not tally or equally to just 2x pro packs.. I hope you understand of this.. =)

‌My details in game,
Lewis Loh
UID 27224820
In game email : [edit: email address removed] / [edit: email address removed]
Thanks. =)
Message 1 of 2 (1,186 Views)

Svar: Season 1 reset time was one hour earlier than the shown count down timer

★★ Novice
After how much time you got answer from ea?
Message 2 of 2 (1,138 Views)