Scrolling over a computer breaks my game

by MirandaWeppler

Original Post

Re: Scrolling over a computer breaks my game

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict It occurs in the Clear household on the garden lot in Willow creek, with two people and two dogs. Specifically, the research archive computer on the second floor. I have played on that household for a few seasons before this bug started and it happens as soon as I hover over a computer. IF I've understood what you're asking correctly, this is the link to all of the text https://1drv.ms/t/s!Atm9IAsoj1_S1CfDoWAL4UTOg3iE
Message 11 of 28 (573 Views)

Hero
@MirandaWeppler I can't even load that lot. It's been a while now.

Have you tried moving the family out and back in to see if that does anyhting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 28 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@crinrictAfter this patch I no longer have trouble with computers! Thank you so much for your time and trying to help me fix my game!

Unfortunately my game still freezes after a few minutes of playing with the family in the trouble house, it just took a while for my game to freeze. I tried moving them out and back in again, but that didn't solve the issue. Now it seems my game has taken to randomly exiting sims after a few minutes of playing a different household

Message 13 of 28 (636 Views)

Hero
@MirandaWeppler Very happy to hear that.

@RemixBeatz How about you ? Still issues ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 28 (517 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict yes, I am still having the issue. Did you get a chance to test the save?

Message 15 of 28 (486 Views)

Hero
@RemixBeatz Sent you a PM. I wasn't able to duplicate but it might just be a certain household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 28 (463 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I was wrong about my game being fixed. It shuts down or freezes after a few minutes of playing and it really slow but the computers don't mess up my game when I hover over or click on them.

Message 17 of 28 (446 Views)

Hero
@MirandaWeppler I'll test your save again if it loads for me now but currently a bit swapped with XMas stuff.

May take a while

Do you have issues in just that household now or in others too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 28 (425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@crinrictit happens in the garden lot and the one right next door to it. Actually I just went to the Garden house in willow creek and it immediately froze. I had to force close it through task manager.

Message 19 of 28 (406 Views)

Hero
@MirandaWeppler I still can't load that lot in question at all. Passed on your save to EA. Not sure what's going on.

@RemixBeatz I can see a delay when clicking on the computer until the menu comes up but it doesn't freeze or crash at all. Forwarding your save too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 28 (366 Views)