Re: Scrolling over a computer breaks my game

by crinrict

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Thank you for all your time and help. Hopefully this will all be solved soon... I rather liked that household
Message 21 of 28 (372 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MirandaWeppler You can evict the household and place them in a different house. I think it's something about the house that's the issue,

I haven't tried that but try bulldozing the lot and see if it then loads.

I did get the household to load on a empty lot

EDIT: Actually it now loaded when I moved them back in. Checking out the lot now. Wondering if you have the platform freeze issue and it was just a coincidence that it frozen when you used the computer.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 28 (364 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I have platforms in other houses and those households don't freeze. I've moved them out before and put the furniture and plants and the carpet stone path all back and the game still struggled.
Message 23 of 28 (342 Views)

Hero
@MirandaWeppler It's not all platform causing issues. It's certain constellations that cause routing issues that cause it.

There's some info here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-Routing-Issues-with-Platform-freeze-the-game/td-p/9...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 28 (331 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict what do you mean by certain constellations?
Message 25 of 28 (312 Views)

Hero
@MirandaWeppler Depends how you build. If you use a lot of moo and place stuff in sunken platforms with moo it more often happens then if you don't.

It's mainly sunken platforms and not raised ones too. Just saying that it's not an issue of using platforms but if there's something in/on the platform that causes issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 28 (301 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict that sounds like something that could happen. As you've seen, I like using moveobjects on and some object may have gotten stuck under something.
Message 27 of 28 (288 Views)

Hero
@MirandaWeppler Did yesterday's patch help with your issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 28 (261 Views)