by sulsulkichiwaku

Original Post

Screenshot Manager: Pictures are displayed out of order

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? not relevant
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? this bug occurs independently from game version, platform and patches. All users experience the same issue and it has so far no official solution.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Very easy: please take about 10 screenshots in the game and go to Screenshot Manager. The more you collect the more chaotically they will be displayed. Taking into account the images are sorted in order inside of the game's folder, this can only be a bug in the game's function Screenshot Manager.
What happens when the bug occurs? Once you open it you can see the images don't follow an order even when they're sorted alpha-numerically inside the folder (sometimes I've even sorted them manually myself). This is a bug occurring in all versions of the game. I am looking for a solution to sort my screenshot images according to numerical order and not the random way the game chooses to display them. So far no user has been able to find a solution and there is no official approach by EA.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to sort my images according to the time they were taken or to be able at least to change their position manually.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

We want a better functionality of Screenshot Manager. The bug is not enabling us to create stories and sort our legacy's pictures.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title

Message 1 of 1 (509 Views)