Original Post

Accepted Solution

Screen freeze during journey guide tutorial

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG g7
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug With the latest update that altered the journey guide, there's one of those tutorials that introduce new features by making you click on certain buttons. Welp, when it asks me to tap on emperor Palpatine, I'm not able to since that icon is off screen. As you know, during these tutorials the player is not able to move the screen or tap any buttons other than the one it tells me to. Since emperor Palpatine is off screen and can't be tapped on, I'm forever stuck. Here's a screenshot
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. Fyi I think I've finished the first journey guide for Palpatine already. Maybe that could cause it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG G7
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug With the latest update that altered the journey guide, there's one of those tutorials that introduce new features by making you click on certain buttons. Welp, when it asks me to tap on emperor Palpatine, I'm not able to since that icon is off screen. As you know, during these tutorials the player is not able to move the screen or tap any buttons other than the one it tells me to. Since emperor Palpatine is off screen and can't be tapped on, I'm forever stuck. Here's a screenshot.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. It may have to do with the fact that I've completed emperor Palpatine first journey already.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Screenshot_20210811-213915.png
Message 1 of 4 (339 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Screen freeze during journey guide tutorial

EA Live QV Team

Hi @nhjh445 & @chickenp0ck 

Could you provide your ally code? This will help the team with their investigation.

The team have temporarily disabled the tutorial for the new Journey Guide after they realized it was affecting players. After restarting the game, you should no longer be stuck.

Please see the below forum post for more information.

Post-Update Journey Guide Issues 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (270 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Same!! I am having the same problem and don't know what to do, please help.

Message 2 of 4 (311 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @nhjh445 & @chickenp0ck 

Could you provide your ally code? This will help the team with their investigation.

The team have temporarily disabled the tutorial for the new Journey Guide after they realized it was affecting players. After restarting the game, you should no longer be stuck.

Please see the below forum post for more information.

Post-Update Journey Guide Issues 

Message 3 of 4 (271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I am having the same issue. The tutorial is locking things up. 

Message 4 of 4 (210 Views)