Scoring/Substitutions broken in the League

by Phriktos

Original Post

Scoring/Substitutions broken in the League

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The League
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Stars are on the bench more than backups and points are scoring incorrectly.
What should be happening instead? Stars should play 90% of the game and points should score correctly.
How severe is the bug? B - Major

This is an incredibly fun game with controls and pacing.  It will be the best basketball game I’ve ever owned if/when they patch these two near game breaking issues in The League.

The first is scoring.  At first I thought it was scaling to account for shorter quarters so I switched to full game 12 minute quarters.  It still happens which means I’ve identified a critical bug.... shots randomly score totally wrong.  Pass to the paint for a dunk: 3 points!?!?  Shoot an open 3: 4 points!!! In League games.  This is possibly a bug where streetball court battle scenarios are leaking over to NBA games, I don’t know.  But it needs to be fixed immediately.  

The second is substitutions.  I just played a critical overtime where no star saw the court other than my created One player.  I even tried calling all my timeouts hoping to get the computer to make substitutions to get my other starters on the court.  Imagine a game seven overtime where a coach benches Lebron or Steph Curry.  That’s the League mode every time, and every game.  I’m always on the court with guys who would play 4 minutes a game in real life.  Again, needs to be fixed immediately.  

Message 1 of 1 (791 Views)