Score screen shows different result from replay

by Shinerplunderer

Original Post

Score screen shows different result from replay

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) More on Emulator connected to router
OS Version Bluestacks
What is your Player ID? #3gxgzNMb
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Desync on victory. In my game I was given points even though in my replay I lost.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not so sure about what or how it happened, but I do know that my router has a habit of causing internet issues whenever I least expect one to happen
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines

I had a desync in my game. Could the developers check what happened? I recall telling my militant who's attacking the enemy harvester to attack the jump jet so that my tick tank can start attacking the enemy harvester. Maybe I was so fast on clicking that I caused a desync. I mean I want to see the developers check on how fast I am. I am not cheating, but I think I might cause desyncs cause I'm too fast. The replay is entirely different from the result screen, its shows I won even though in the replay I lost. Kindly check it for me. Also at this rate, I want to have the developers see how fast I am when playing in a live match, maybe my high speed reflex causes cheat related issues. Sometimes, I might be even too fast for my router to keep up.

Message 1 of 5 (169 Views)

Re: Score screen shows different result from replay

★★★ Guide

You could try a complete reinstall (not an update) of the game. The game's update functionality apparently has problems sometimes.

Before a complete reinstall, make sure that your game account is linked so that you don't lose progress.

Message 2 of 5 (145 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ok, will this resolve the issues. I mean I linked my game to 3 separate devices already. I had it uninstalled on one blue-stacks emulator. My phone is too small for me to react quickly enough.

Message 3 of 5 (137 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Shinerplunderer thanks for reaching out. I've taken a look at your account and I don't see any desyncs for that battle. The opponent may have disconnected from battle but not visibly to you. As Mister_Crac said, it's worth reinstalling (make sure you have your account linked to email, Facebook or Google Play Games/iOS Game Centre) in order to prevent anything funky happening if it looks that way. Hope this helps!

Message 4 of 5 (128 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

On my battle result, it was a victory, but on the replay, I lost the match. Does that count? Also how does the game determine if someone is cheating? I happen to play with a fast micro rate, sometimes to the point of seeing it as physically impossible. I think the game thinks I'm cheating cause on how fast I micro, like I can tell a unit to dodge a catalyst missile when I hear the warning and immediately tell the marked unit to leave its tile.

When I start to panic while playing the game, I get crazy and try my best to win, to the point I can overpower someone in a match. Once I defeated someone who uses MG nests by rushing his base with infantry and a rhino or two.

I'll be making a PM to you on one particular instance where I was concerned about a player I defeated.

Message 5 of 5 (116 Views)

command-and-conquer-rivals-promo-1

Find your User ID

Your Command & Conquer: Rivals User ID helps us solve your issues in the game.

Learn how to find it

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help