Re: Score screen shows different result from replay

by Shinerplunderer

Original Post

Score screen shows different result from replay

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) More on Emulator connected to router
OS Version Bluestacks
What is your Player ID? #3gxgzNMb
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Desync on victory. In my game I was given points even though in my replay I lost.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not so sure about what or how it happened, but I do know that my router has a habit of causing internet issues whenever I least expect one to happen
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines

I had a desync in my game. Could the developers check what happened? I recall telling my militant who's attacking the enemy harvester to attack the jump jet so that my tick tank can start attacking the enemy harvester. Maybe I was so fast on clicking that I caused a desync. I mean I want to see the developers check on how fast I am. I am not cheating, but I think I might cause desyncs cause I'm too fast. The replay is entirely different from the result screen, its shows I won even though in the replay I lost. Kindly check it for me. Also at this rate, I want to have the developers see how fast I am when playing in a live match, maybe my high speed reflex causes cheat related issues. Sometimes, I might be even too fast for my router to keep up.

Message 1 of 5 (450 Views)

★★★★ Pro

You could try a complete reinstall (not an update) of the game. The game's update functionality apparently has problems sometimes.

Before a complete reinstall, make sure that your game account is linked so that you don't lose progress.

Message 2 of 5 (426 Views)

★ Guide

Ok, will this resolve the issues. I mean I linked my game to 3 separate devices already. I had it uninstalled on one blue-stacks emulator. My phone is too small for me to react quickly enough.

Message 3 of 5 (418 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Shinerplunderer thanks for reaching out. I've taken a look at your account and I don't see any desyncs for that battle. The opponent may have disconnected from battle but not visibly to you. As Mister_Crac said, it's worth reinstalling (make sure you have your account linked to email, Facebook or Google Play Games/iOS Game Centre) in order to prevent anything funky happening if it looks that way. Hope this helps!

Message 4 of 5 (409 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

On my battle result, it was a victory, but on the replay, I lost the match. Does that count? Also how does the game determine if someone is cheating? I happen to play with a fast micro rate, sometimes to the point of seeing it as physically impossible. I think the game thinks I'm cheating cause on how fast I micro, like I can tell a unit to dodge a catalyst missile when I hear the warning and immediately tell the marked unit to leave its tile.

When I start to panic while playing the game, I get crazy and try my best to win, to the point I can overpower someone in a match. Once I defeated someone who uses MG nests by rushing his base with infantry and a rhino or two.

I'll be making a PM to you on one particular instance where I was concerned about a player I defeated.

Message 5 of 5 (397 Views)