Science Centre is still locked after completing the Rockin' Rocket Quest

by CarenKM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Science Centre is still locked after completing the Rockin' Rocket Quest

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version IOS 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003373332976
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I completed the Rockin’ Rocket time limited quest, I supposed my science center would be unlocked and let me start my career. However, it was stil locked and have to pay to unlock although I have completed the quest. I tried to go check my science center after completing the quest, but then realized my waterfront was still locked so I unlocked it for free, then found that the science center is still locked, don’t know is it the bug here because I forgot to unlock the waterfront first before completing the quest.
What do you expect to see? science lab unlock
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country
Additional feedback

When I completed the Rockin’ Rocket time limited quest, I supposed my science center would be unlocked and let me start my career. However, it was stil locked and have to pay to unlock although I have completed the quest. I tried to go check my science center after completing the quest, but then realized my waterfront was still locked so I unlocked it for free, then found that the science center is still locked, don’t know is it the bug here because I forgot to unlock the waterfront first before completing the quest.

Message 1 of 7 (1,325 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Science Centre is still locked after completing the Rockin' Rocket Quest

★ Expert

You first have to unlock the science center. That has it's own science career. When you finish the space quest, this will unlock the Space career. You need to go into buy mode while on the science lot. Then you need to buy the observatory to start the space career

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,159 Views)

All Replies

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (1,309 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thanks. I have actually contacted the sims mobile technical support already and they say they would fix it in the next update. So I’m now stuck here and don’t wanna waste money to unlock the science center but at the same time want to access to it lol
Message 3 of 7 (1,305 Views)

Now I'm done with the quest I see what the issue is. You have to unlock the Science centre at least once yourself to access the career. 

You get the career with the event not the science centre. I'm sorry for the confusion, I still had to play through it myself. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 7 (1,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue also. Hopefully the fix will be out soon.

Message 5 of 7 (1,215 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
But if that is the case, that means it is supposed that even if I unlocked the science center, I wouldn’t be able to make the sim to start the job, if without the rockin’ Rocket quest? That would be very werid?
Message 6 of 7 (1,168 Views)

★ Expert

You first have to unlock the science center. That has it's own science career. When you finish the space quest, this will unlock the Space career. You need to go into buy mode while on the science lot. Then you need to buy the observatory to start the space career

Message 7 of 7 (1,160 Views)