Re: Scarif rebel pathfinder not getting offense up and defense up with Daka on t

by Aydnie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Scarif rebel pathfinder not getting offense up and defense up with Daka on team

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung J6
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 342786369
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When the scarif rebel pathfinder dies, and revives thanks to his unique ability, he should get an offense up and defense up (who would save him another time if he does dies just after his respawn). He do not.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take a team with the scarif pathfinder and Daka in the team. make scarif dies. and just see
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country France

Hi, the scarif rebel pathfinder doesnt take his bonus correctly when he revives with his unique with daka on team. this is very annoying as it should save him a second time, can you fix this please ?

Message 2 of 8 (757 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Scarif rebel pathfinder not getting offense up and defense up with Daka on t

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Aydnie and thank you for the report.

We've flagged this as a bug a while ago, but thank you for bringing this to our attention.

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (725 Views)

All Replies

Re: Old Daka not giving rebel pathfinder offense and defense up on revival

★★★★ Novice

when will this issue be fixed ? i have only 3 nightsisters and use scarif on my ns team, it would be actually very useful with him getting his bonuses

Message 1 of 8 (705 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I know they did fix this a while ago because he was getting the buffs while she wasn't active and was unkillable.

You're saying he's not even getting them while she's still alive though?

Message 3 of 8 (733 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes. Daka is alive on my team. And when Scarif revives, he doesnt get any buff.

Message 4 of 8 (729 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Aydnie and thank you for the report.

We've flagged this as a bug a while ago, but thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Message 5 of 8 (726 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you but do you think it will be fixed soon ?

Message 6 of 8 (707 Views)

EA Live QV Team

This I do not know, sorry.

Message 7 of 8 (694 Views)

Re: Old Daka not giving rebel pathfinder offense and defense up on revival

Hi @Aydnie and thanks for the report. Since you already reported this as a bug, there's no need to create new threads.

This forum is to collect information on bug reports, but the QA Support here does not get to determine the priority of fixing bugs. That is entirely up to the studio and the developers.

When the patch notes contain the bug fix, we will know. Until then, there is rarely advance notice of these fixes.