Re: Scarabs not dieing

by NBRAD333

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Scarabs not dieing

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Nexus 6P
OS Version Jellybean
What is your Player ID? NBRAD333
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug It says in the description that the scarabs are supposed to die when they attack. Kind of figure they are like the nod suicide bombers from back in the day. They are definitely not dieing unless killed and therefore are super op.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a scarab and have it attack a tank
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Malta

Also it is silly that you cannot submit a bug report without attaching a file. Not everyone can take videos and screenshots wont capture everything.

Here is a picture i drew for your entertainment instead 😋

Message 1 of 4 (767 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Hey grasshopper. I think the issue was that the hint at the end of the game said something along the lines of "your enemy was using scarabs...why not use infantry against them" or something like that. In actual fact there was no way the opponent could have been using scarabs since they are unlocked at level 6 and we were both level 3 at the time. I have now been up against real scarabs and they do die...they are a pain to fight though haha.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (815 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report @NBRAD333, this will be looked into.

Message 2 of 4 (729 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Hey grasshopper. I think the issue was that the hint at the end of the game said something along the lines of "your enemy was using scarabs...why not use infantry against them" or something like that. In actual fact there was no way the opponent could have been using scarabs since they are unlocked at level 6 and we were both level 3 at the time. I have now been up against real scarabs and they do die...they are a pain to fight though haha.

Message 3 of 4 (816 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Ah well that's good to know. Thank you for updating me with this. And lol tell me about it! Thanks again!

Message 4 of 4 (709 Views)