Re: Scarabs in Rivals

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Scarabs in Rivals

★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy S10+
OS Version Android 9.0
What is your Player ID?
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The scarabs in Rivals are very OP and cheap to create making them almost unbeatable. There is no way to get around/through them to take over a section to win a match.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play against anyone with scarabs
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

The scarabs in Rivals are very OP and cheap to create, there is no way to get around/through them to take over a section to win the match.

Message 1 of 4 (651 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hey @BOOGEYLEE12 thanks for reaching out. The Scarabs are a defensive unit, they are quite beatable. I used to think the same but I've started to send out cheap infantry to counter them. Your best bet is to sacrifice some infantry as the Scarabs die on attack and try get some infantry then set up before the Scarabs arrive, they can be destroyed easily if you get set up ahead of them. Be sure to check out the cncrivals subreddit or videos on YouTube on good counter tactics!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (643 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @BOOGEYLEE12 thanks for reaching out. The Scarabs are a defensive unit, they are quite beatable. I used to think the same but I've started to send out cheap infantry to counter them. Your best bet is to sacrifice some infantry as the Scarabs die on attack and try get some infantry then set up before the Scarabs arrive, they can be destroyed easily if you get set up ahead of them. Be sure to check out the cncrivals subreddit or videos on YouTube on good counter tactics!

Message 2 of 4 (644 Views)

@BOOGEYLEE12 This is how you beat scarabs. You need infantry. Always open with rifleman or militants. Watch this video below.

https://youtu.be/K76_g_wXRx4

Message 3 of 4 (599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:
You need infantry.

To be more precise, you need something that is strong against infantry. Whether that is in itself a vehicle or an air unit or infantry does not matter. Anything that is strong against infantry and can shoot at the scarabs while they are moving will kill them very quickly.

Message 4 of 4 (582 Views)